DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Noooooo! Don't cancel, it's coming! When I inquired they only said yes it will meet or exceed the Dec 15 shipping date and it did. I , after reading and seeing this boards success with Newegg just waited and now my birds [emoji211] on the way.

I also noticed you spoke with beach camera, I spoke directly with dji through the little contact seller on order page

!
c1a4055ca6e1cfa8db378b58092a6809.jpg

7d63222f159c22e1453e907a72acf43d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

That's the thing... I did not cancel... THEY did

I've recently made a now order thru NewEgg but hopefully it's not tied to BeachCamera as the seller

That's the thing... I did not cancel... THEY did

Reorder. Do the old 100 items in cart trick to see how many they got left. Add 100, go to shipping page then edit and put back in basket. Submit order. I have a flymore combo in order query too and they didn't cancel so it may be region specific. You on west coast?

****! They sold out!

Yes, I got in on the latest batch... when I ordered there were 85+ available using the 'basket fill' assumption/trick.

I'm on WestCoast...

I have a new order with them... my first didn't go as planned. Was cancelled by 'them' because the items were not actually in stock (allocated) as they claimed..

NOOOOOO! Don't cancel! You see it will ship! Like most of us from Newegg, ours shipped and earlier than expected!
Yes, I got in on the latest batch... when I ordered there were 85+ available using the 'basket fill' assumption/trick.

I'm on WestCoast...

I think that's why. Wow, shady! Sorry that happened because you had to reset your place in the newegg line which tracking shipments is better than dji website or any other vendor

I still have my order from this last 01/10/2017 batch... I was just trying to understand what exactly this means. Will only cancel in the event that my APPLE or GameStop orders don't ship beforehand...

First to Fly wins. Lol

Reactions: lifeismusic
I saw that Newegg had 8 flymore available this morning at 10am PST, When I finally decided to order the flymore(1/1/17 batch) this morning at 11:30 PST, there were only 2 left after my order processed. Looks like this 1/1/17 batch is now sold out. Hope Newegg continues to beat delivery expectations!

I saw that Newegg had 8 flymore available this morning at 10am PST, When I finally decided to order the flymore(1/1/17 batch) this morning at 11:30 PST, there were only 2 left after my order processed. Looks like this 1/1/17 batch is now sold out. Hope Newegg continues to beat delivery expectations!

it will be amazing if they do, I'm flying to Iceland on the 30th of December and reaaaaallllyyy want to bring the drone with me.

crosses fingers

I ordered the flyless package on 12/2. I'll be happy for an early January ship.

I ordered on 11/14 from Newegg and received notice/tracking it shipped today.

I originally ordered my Flymore from DJI on the 28th and received it 11/5, ordered one from Best Buy Oct 18 and it shipped and will arrive Thur, also ordered one from Newegg on Nov 14 and it has shipped and will arrive Thur. Newegg is clearly the best opti

So, for those who ordered from Newegg were told a date and received much earlier than expected? I cancelled my order via Best Buy that I thought I would've gotten Nov. 30th. I didn't place the order with Newegg until yesterday. I was quoted the January 1 ship date. I see that the item is now sold out. So, is there any hope for a pre-Christmas delivery?
I did get an email today saying the order was authorized and told me to allow 1-3 days for processing has shipping. I am sure this is just a generic email that is sent out with products they have in stock...

It's really not a pre-order.. more lii backorder seeing as they've been trickling out for sone time now

So, for those who ordered from Newegg were told a date and received much earlier than expected? I cancelled my order via Best Buy that I thought I would've gotten Nov. 30th. I didn't place the order with Newegg until yesterday. I was quoted the January 1 ship date. I see that the item is now sold out. So, is there any hope for a pre-Christmas delivery?
I did get an email today saying the order was authorized and told me to allow 1-3 days for processing has shipping. I am sure this is just a generic email that is sent out with products they have in stock...

Other people that ordered with estimated 12/15 ship received shipping notifications today. I'm in the 12/30 group, I'm optimistic that it will ship soon [emoji28]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

All these people ordering and acquiring multiple just to flip on eBay are part of the problem.. (not directed towards you sphenxel)

All these people ordering and acquiring multiple just to flip on eBay are part of the problem.. (not directed towards you sphenxel)
I agree, ordering to flip on ebay are bad for those of us who just want one of our own, before xmas. My orders were spread to increase my odds of getting it by end of year. I have family willing to take the others off my hands at face value :)

I'm not flipping on eBay either. Just want it by the end of the year if for some reason that was directed at me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78