DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Same problem here with the tracking status showing shipped/packaging and no details for the tracking number. However, I also noticed my card hasn't been charged. That may be because I was charged on an original order through the DJI website. My Newegg order was duplicate....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

During a chat yesterday the Rep sent an email to DJI. Got a response this morning that the ship date was still 1/1.

Does yours say shipped when you check the order status page? Mine says what yours does but it says shipped on the order status page with more info.
Mine says shipped too. Have yet to get a trackable fedex number.

Sounds like that last batch of 100 got separated into 'two batches' (or more) being actually shipped from DJI

I have three orders for the Fly More Combo:
- 10/24 order on the DJI website with my card charged the full purchase price, and shipping has long been "pending"
- 12/1 order with Amazon, showing "release date" of January 15
- 12/1 order with Newegg, showing "shipped"/"packaging" with no expected delivery date. FedEx tracking # can't be found. No related charges on my card, yet. I suspect DJI Accepted my 10/24 charge against this new order, but the 10/24 order still appears....

During a chat yesterday the Rep sent an email to DJI. Got a response this morning that the ship date was still 1/1.
They just copy/paste that. It will ship before. Happened the same with the last large batch. They aren't actually checking stock, etc.

I mean they could be shipping NONE until 1/1, but I doubt it. All the "will ship 12/15" order have gone out / been delivered already, and it's not 12/15 yet.

Did you guys see all the auctions that went up on ebay yesterday? OMG it was one like every 5 minutes.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER: Did our 12/2 orders say 1/1/17 shipping?

They just copy/paste that. It will ship before. Happened the same with the last large batch. They aren't actually checking stock, etc.

I mean they could be shipping NONE until 1/1, but I doubt it. All the "will ship 12/15" order have gone out / been delivered already, and it's not 12/15 yet.

Did you guys see all the auctions that went up on ebay yesterday? OMG it was one like every 5 minutes.

Yes our 12/2 orders did say 1/1/17 shipping. Mine is still showing "Order Verification".

Yup, 12/2 orders have 1/1/17 shipping. I believe the latest batch that went out for orders between 11/30 - 12/01 also had the same ship date(?)

Ohhhhh! A critical part of your initial order is to choose 3-5 day expedited delivery! Shipping is mostly free but that may determine if ups (what can brown NOT do for you) or FedEx delivery. FedEx came a day earlier than quoted

Sent from [emoji211]

Reactions: lifeismusic
Ohhhhh! A critical part of your initial order is to choose 3-5 day expedited delivery! Shipping is mostly free but that may determine if ups (what can brown NOT do for you) or FedEx delivery. FedEx came a day earlier than quoted

Sent from [emoji211]

I did this since it was free anyway, still waiting on a valid tracking number though [emoji42]

NewEgg DJI Official Store does it get charged via NewEgg payment system or DJI? If it's through DJI they charge you a foreign transaction fee.

I would hate to pay sales tax here in California then on top of that a foreign transaction fee.

NewEgg DJI Official Store does it get charged via NewEgg payment system or DJI? If it's through DJI they charge you a foreign transaction fee.

I would hate to pay sales tax here in California then on top of that a foreign transaction fee.

I'm in the Bay Area - can confirm I was only charged the normal sales tax, no foreign transaction fee.

Received the Newegg shipping notification, which reads shipped from California, but checked my Visa and the charge still says pending?#@#@?$$
That's a downer:(:(:mad:

I did this since it was free anyway, still waiting on a valid tracking number though [emoji42]

Now is a good time as any to invoke a birds of prey prayer. Oh avian aerial omnipotence, please deliver this hunter seeker of flight their special little bird and have same delivered most expeditiously so that they can experience the joy of aerial bliss. So shall it be! Amen[emoji17]

477bf3b1e161be2a3a5590725616781e.jpg

Sent from [emoji211]

Just cancelled my 11/25 order from verydrone.com because my newegg order should be going out soon. Very nice guy at the store said they were expecting a "large delivery" of mavics to come in and ship out between 12/16 and 12/19.

my BB order, 11/3, which also says shipped yesterday, has a UPS Tracking #, but has yet to be picked up. Something is odd here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer