DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

FYI: available for "1/5/17" shipping
25 fly-less remaining
16 fly-more remaining

My newegg order was on 12/1. I also have a DJI Direct order placed on 10/24, that is still showing pending for over a month....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

For people who got their drones from new egg. How long did it take for your order to go from packaging to the actual tracking number working?

Has anyone contacted newegg customer service directly? (And not via the "email seller" button.)

It's mad they basically order from DJI, but still seem to have a fast-track that no one else in the world can match. I'd never even heard of this website before, but it seems the absolute go-to if you want a Mavic quickly.

Incidentally, I've ordered from them yesterday myself. My order is sat in "Order Verification" now. This is the part I'm worried about, as previously my credit card had issues and Newegg cancelled my order. How long did it take your orders before they moved past the "Order Verification" stage?

My tracking number that I got Wednesday for my order on 12/1 has finally populated. Says it'll be here Tuesday.

12/1 and 12/2 orders I placed finally showing Wednesday 12/14 delivery. Hope others are getting the good news. One fly more and one fly less.

Does your tracking say delivery exception?

Mine did. It says Shipment Exception and in the travel history it says:

Picked up
SHENZHEN CN

Package received after FedEx cutoff.

I googled it and this means the package missed the plane and will be delayed one more day. Ugh!

Reactions: lifeismusic
Does your tracking say delivery exception?

Yes both of mine say this.

It's mad they basically order from DJI, but still seem to have a fast-track that no one else in the world can match. I'd never even heard of this website before, but it seems the absolute go-to if you want a Mavic quickly.

Incidentally, I've ordered from them yesterday myself. My order is sat in "Order Verification" now. This is the part I'm worried about, as previously my credit card had issues and Newegg cancelled my order. How long did it take your orders before they moved past the "Order Verification" stage?

Then you have been living in a vacuum cleaner. Newegg is the amazon for tech items, specifically computer parts. They used to send them from there own warehouse but it seems like now they just act as a storefront and let the actual seller ship it out.

Reactions: moocows42
12/1 newegg order now "In Transit" with a Wednesday delivery estimate via FedEx. Tracking # with FedEx confirms it. Not sure what "Shipment exception" is, but I assume it relates to a customs issue and a part of the challenges this week in getting updates.

12/1 newegg order now "In Transit" with a Wednesday delivery estimate via FedEx. Tracking # with FedEx confirms it. Not sure what "Shipment exception" is, but I assume it relates to a customs issue and a part of the challenges this week in getting updates.

Mine did. It says Shipment Exception and in the travel history it says:

Picked up
SHENZHEN CN

Package received after FedEx cutoff.

I googled it and this means the package missed the plane and will be delayed one more day. Ugh!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman