DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Received both a fly more and fly less this morning. Schedule for Wednesday. 12/1 and 12/2 orders. I hedged my bets from my BB order that seemed delayed.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yeah, Looks like I won't have one to put under the tree for myself. Oh well.

Nothing here :(

Nada here also. I don't know why I even ordered one in the beginning of Winter in Upstate NY anyway. :confused:
I was planning to wait until after the holidays and all the frenzy but I got caught up in the frenzy. :oops:

I'm in California as well and still no movement. Oh well, it'll get here Tuesday then.

No joy for me after all; mine showed back in Memphis as of 3:40am this morning. Called FedEx and Oakland arrival scan was likely an error.

I would guess tomorrow is very likely. It is irritating that this is unable to be held at a FedEx location for pickup, luckily I can work from home tomorrow at least, not sure about Wednesday if it comes to that :|

Truly first world problems!

Finallyyyy my Flymore got here, funny thing is the status page the tracking status still shows packaging, and tracking number never worked. Ordered Nov 30th.[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

12/1 Flyless order arrived 09:30 this morning! It was scheduled for delivery Wednesday!

My 11/3 BB order is due to arrive Thursday. Do I open my Newegg order and sell my BB order or vice versa? Who is better to deal with if I have any issues?

12/1 Flyless order arrived 09:30 this morning! It was scheduled for delivery Wednesday!

My 11/3 BB order is due to arrive Thursday. Do I open my Newegg order and sell my BB order or vice versa? Who is better to deal with if I have any issues?
When was the original shipping date shown on the order page when you order it on 12/1? Mine was 1/1 when I ordered 12/3.

Nada here also. I don't know why I even ordered one in the beginning of Winter in Upstate NY anyway. :confused:
I was planning to wait until after the holidays and all the frenzy but I got caught up in the frenzy. :oops:

Upstate ny here too. Buffalo here, you?

What luck I have, 12/1 and a few 12/2 orders have been filled. Mine from 12/2 NOTHING. figures. Oh well. I'll still keep hope for shipping this week to put it under the tree. Maybe I'll email dji @newegg again and bother them, they don't mind.

Upstate ny here too. Buffalo here, you?

What luck I have, 12/1 and a few 12/2 orders have been filled. Mine from 12/2 NOTHING. figures. Oh well. I'll still keep hope for shipping this week to put it under the tree. Maybe I'll email dji @newegg again and bother them, they don't mind.

Im near Albany. Buffalo gets too much snow for me. lol Best of luck getting yours to put under the tree.

Last week it appeared they got some mavic batteries in stock so I ordered a few. I emailed for a shipping update and instead of replying, they just emailed DJI for an update and included me in the email.

--------------------------
To: DJI

Hello Marketplace Seller,

We have a customer requesting an order status update. I have included the customer in this email notification and their order details are listed below.

Customer# xxxxxx
Sales order#xxxxx

Please reply directly to the customer with updates as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Newegg Customer Service

----------------------------

I assume this means they didn't actually have any in stock? Or does DJI always handle their shipping??

Last edited:
Or ordered a battery last week, 12/8, shipped over the weekend from Atlanta, will be here Wednesday! Newegg rocks!

Last week it appeared they got some mavic batteries in stock so I ordered a few. I emailed for a shipping update and instead of replying, they just emailed DJI for an update and included me in the email.

--------------------------
To: DJI

Hello Marketplace Seller,

We have a customer requesting an order status update. I have included the customer in this email notification and their order details are listed below.

Customer# xxxxxx
Sales order#xxxxx

Please reply directly to the customer with updates as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Newegg Customer Service

----------------------------

I assume this means they didn't actually have any in stock? Or does DJI always handle their shipping??
It's DJI selling on newel's "Marketplace". In stock just means the seller (DJI) is saying they have some.. not that newegg physically has possession of them.

Hey all, have had my fly less from newegg for a week and still no charge on my cc. Am I missing something here?

Maybe they are waiting for you to make sure there are no issues with it, having a fly away, crash it into a tree and have the gimbal pop off, sending it back for repair, etc., before charging you for it. ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13