DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

What should I do with my NewEgg 12/3 order? My yesterday BB orders just shipped by UPS and will arrive on Tuesday. Should I cancel NewEgg order? Do they charge return shipping and restock fee if I don't open it?

Sell it you'll get more than retail and I'd bet u get it before Christmas to make someone else Happy

Sell it you'll get more than retail and I'd bet u get it before Christmas to make someone else Happy

I guess my 12/3 will be shipped sometime next week and I won't get it before Christmas. The resale value will drop after Christmas so I think I will have to return it. Just don't know if they charge for return shipping

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Stupid FedEx! My flyless was scheduled to be delivered Monday... wouldn't you know... when I was out earlier today (Saturday), they attempted the delivery. The tracking says "weekday delivery". The door tag states they will come back on Monday, but online they show Tuesday. It was supposed to be Monday in the first place. Now they are going to delay it til Tuesday? What a crock!

Those of you that placed your orders 12/3 and after what was the promised delivery date listed? Was it 1/5 or 1/1?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

image.jpg

Here's a screen shot of my Fly More Combo just minutes before I purchased . It originally stated "Order now, item will be shipped on 01/01/17."

How quickly are you guys that ordered only batteries receiving them? Ordered two on the 15th of this month.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400