DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Placed order fly-less on Dec 5th with delivery date for 1/1/17... still stuck in order verification.

My status is weird. FedEx showed it went out for delivery on Sat, then brought it BACK to the processing center as "not due for delivery."

Placed order fly-less on Dec 5th with delivery date for 1/1/17... still stuck in order verification.
I ordered a Fly More Combo on 12/05 as well and mine is also stuck in "Order verification" with the following comments under order details: "Status: Order Verification - Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process." If it ships on 1/1/17 like the website said when I ordered it, I guess i can't complain.

I canceled my 12/8 order from Newegg. Hopefully someone else gets their drone faster because of that. Between the fact that the weather out here is no longer conducive to spur of the moment flying, and the trees are getting uglier - I figure I will save my money and figure out what the landscape looks like for the Mavic this upcoming Spring. I think DJI shot themselves in the foot with a rushed release. Might even wait for Mavic Pro 2.0 given some of the early adopter headaches. In the meantime I have my Phantom 4 if the mood to fly strikes. I put the money into a new development laptop instead; I'll make more money that way :D

Hope everyone enjoys their Mavics!

My Mavic is sitting at the shipping facility 20 minutes down the road from me and the tracking changed to business is closed/no delivery. When I called fedex they said the seller has asked for the package back!! What the he!!?
Edited - my credit card has been charged and the charge has been approved.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
My Mavic is sitting at the shipping facility 20 minutes down the road from me and the tracking changed to business is closed/no delivery. When I called fedex they said the seller has asked for the package back!! What the he!!?

Did you check your card to make sure the transaction is posted or at least pending?

Guess they haven't shipped any orders placed after 12/3. I was expecting to read posts this morning of people receiving shipping notifications. They have definitely slowed down...

View attachment 2711 FedEx is being dumb, telling me that DJI requested all the fly mores togo back to China. I talked to the monitor for DJI and she said and that it would be tomorrow. Anyone have any issues with there 12/1 DJI fly mores like this. Also my zip code I put in is 30305-3767 but Newegg didn't geocode so the actual zip is 30305 if the first part was 30305 would this create any issues or is the exception just because they needed to confirm zip.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161219-095526~2.png
    Screenshot_20161219-095526~2.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 41
View attachment 2711 FedEx is being dumb, telling me that DJI requested all the fly mores togo back to China. I talked to the monitor for DJI and she said and that it would be tomorrow. Anyone have any issues with there 12/1 DJI fly mores like this. Also my zip code I put in is 30305-3767 but Newegg didn't geocode so the actual zip is 30305 if the first part was 30305 would this create any issues or is the exception just because they needed to confirm zip.

That's exactly what just happened to mine!!! I was on hold with DJI for an hour and finally go through to someone. They are working to try and have mine held at the shipping center, but don't think thy can. They said they will expedite a new shipment if it gets shipped back.

I order my dji mavic pro combo in 12/16 . Have a ship date of 1/13. Hopefully get it a week or 2 before. This morning i went on bestbuy website and they had it in stock. I bought it with free 2 day shipping. Bestbuy website sold out in 10mins.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161219-103813.png
    Screenshot_20161219-103813.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20161219-103847.png
    Screenshot_20161219-103847.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 50
Guess they haven't shipped any orders placed after 12/3. I was expecting to read posts this morning of people receiving shipping notifications. They have definitely slowed down...

I believe they sold all of their allotment for orders up to 12/03. After that, they changed the estimated shipping date to 1/01/17 and then later to 1/05 and now 1/13. I am hopeful they will meet the 1/1 ship date for my 12/05 order. If not, I have my DJI direct order from 11/25 still. Will see which one ships first.

cb184cc459f5f14ad09138ee7830d0ed.jpg

I'm pissed. Here is the tracking for my Mavic that is sitting 20 miles down the house at the FedEx shipping center. My CC has been charged and my unit is now in its way back to China.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J