DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

cancelled my 12/09 order yesterday. Ended up buying one off of someone else on the forum who got two by accident. There was talk of shipments originally scheduled for 1/1 shipping on 1/3, I'm figuring there will probably be a huge shipment then.

Best of luck to all and happy holidays.

DB

Reactions: MrEdCeD
cancelled my 12/09 order yesterday. Ended up buying one off of someone else on the forum who got two by accident. There was talk of shipments originally scheduled for 1/1 shipping on 1/3, I'm figuring there will probably be a huge shipment then.

Best of luck to all and happy holidays.

DB

My supplier said that he will get a shipment in the next 2 weeks that will fufill every order he has. I figured after Christmas, there would be a big send out of them,

I was fortunate enough to find one at Bestbuy on the 24th and I want to pay it forward.

I really don't want to ship it so I'm going to offer it to anyone in the Buffalo, NY area. I paid $1100 with tax and I'm going to pass it along for $1100 to anyone on this forum who's willing to come pick it up. :)

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all!!!

I was fortunate enough to find one at Bestbuy on the 24th and I want to pay it forward.

I really don't want to ship it so I'm going to offer it to anyone in the Buffalo, NY area. I paid $1100 with tax and I'm going to pass it along for $1100 to anyone on this forum who's willing to come pick it up. :)

If you're willing to ship, shoot me a PM!

Attaboy ! while I get the free market stuff and if someone is willing to pay.....someone will sell....there are others with less money than patience that would really enjoy getting one for what it actually cost. This one will come back to you in a good way :)

Attaboy ! while I get the free market stuff and if someone is willing to pay.....someone will sell....there are others with less money than patience that would really enjoy getting one for what it actually cost. This one will come back to you in a good way :)

Amen to that. I know if there's a way to make money, do it. BUT, remember when the guy who doubled ordered and was waiting and hurting for one. Then ended up with 2?? Instead of being a **** and marking it up and trying to make a profit, they should pass it on at what it would cost them to ship it.

Not everyone thinks that way. Serioudly, screw the guys selling a flyless on eBay for $1500-1800.

Anyone with a 12/5 order had any updates with their order verification?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I got this from the DJI Store on Friday.

We currently do not have any mavics in stock at the moment. Advertised date for orders placed on 12/3 should be 1/10. We plan to ship this order out 1/3 which will be a few days earlier than the advertised date. We value you as a customer and are happy you chose to purchase from us for your DJI Mavic.

Thanks.

Nothing on my 12/9 order but that would be after the 12/3 peps get theirs. I am having flashbacks to the 2 plus months of nothing from when i order from Amazon Prime. Sounds like we are in a lull until this time next week maybe. Maybe we will be surprised and see some movement in the next day or so but from the previous posts looks like things should start moving again in a week from today?

Reactions: MrEdCeD
WOW. I'm surprised nothing past 12/2 has moved.

I've got a 12/20 order in, not expecting it any time soon but iirc my 12/20 had a 1/15 ship date, they better hurry up with the 12/3+ orders

I have a 12/21 flyless order placed. I believe I ordered the last of the 1/13 ship date batch. Seemed like DJI was on a role pushing them out hard early December. Hopefully they will be in soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078