DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Im in Texas and ordered in the first round also, and it's on a truck from Torrance. ETA is Wednesday but tracking looks like may get here tomorrow.
That is good news for you. I guessing you have a tracking #. When did you get notified. I am still stuck at payment approved but nothing else!

I'm in the southwest too. Yes I ordered the same time, straight from a credit card, payment went through no problems, and I am getting the run around.
Mine was the same almost- a debit card that the cash for the goggles was taken out of my bank account almost immediately. They have had my money for a month and I just keep getting excuses!

That is good news for you. I guessing you have a tracking #. When did you get notified. I am still stuck at payment approved but nothing else!
I actually never got an email from DJI, rather FedEx notified me of an inbound package. That came on Friday, and it was shipped out on Friday at 12:00am. Would have really enjoyed some overnight shipping on this like they offered with the Mavic!! It's getting to me slower this way than my
Mavic did from Hong Kong.

I have been trying to connect them to mine im on 1.03 200 but not having much luck

I had no end of problems. Eventually connected them up via Assistant 2. And even that took 3 attempts.

Edit: Sorry, just realised that you meant on older firmware. I'm up to date, and still had issues.

Reactions: rigor
I actually never got an email from DJI, rather FedEx notified me of an inbound package. That came on Friday, and it was shipped out on Friday at 12:00am. Would have really enjoyed some overnight shipping on this like they offered with the Mavic!! It's getting to me slower this way than my
Mavic did from Hong Kong.

Yeah I wonder if that will happen.

I wish there was another way to track like we did on the Mavic's. Searching by manifest.

Ordered April 24th. At the time, the page said that orders would start going out on May 20th.

That's come and gone, so I've had to open a ticket with sales support to figure out what the deal is.. will update when I hear more info.

Anybody received shipping notice today? I'm still waiting for mine...

Anybody received shipping notice today? I'm still waiting for mine...

Nope, still waiting. Had a second chat with CS, and this time he said he would try to move things along, whatever that means. :rolleyes:

The same here. Just excuses and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Heard that on Saturday and still nothing yet. My order time was 2017-04-24 19:23:41 (UTC) and I am in Texas. Just curious, anybody else in TX that preordered in the first batch (May 24) and have received nada from DJI except maybe excuses like we can not tell you anything at this time (perchat). I AGREE_ DJI customer service and shipping SUCKS!
Indiana, ordered at 17:35 UTC, have seen nothing yet. Also another person from Indiana also.... Still waiting on the propeller cages.

got my goggles - hookup was no probs at all (and they're great) , odd though as even with them off I now don't get an option in app to record video in 4k, have they done something in the app settings or introduced a bug there ? always shoot in 4k 30fps

strike that - they were still on but charging !

you can only shoot 4k then when the goggles are off, just turned them off and the option came back - why is that, must be some image processing thing that it can't do both at once.

also noticed the C2 and scroll wheel to adjust the horizon tilt doesn't work when the goggles connected, only when they switched off

in short anything odd you notice behaviour wise could be some limit that the app puts in place when the goggles connected

just had my second flights with them and can see already my footage is going to improve a lot using them, they are quite amazing

You can shoot 4k, but must chose 'keep current settings' in the Hd portion of the menu this leaves the current settings on the mavic, I just shot vid in 4k no probs :)

Reactions: Gotters
You can shoot 4k, but must chose 'keep current settings' in the Hd portion of the menu this leaves the current settings on the mavic, I just shot vid in 4k no probs :)

interesting - if I set the DJI go app to 4k and leave the HD section alone then I can film in 4k, as soon as i touch a setting in there though (to change from 720p smooth mode to 1080p HD in the goggles) then the 4k option disappears from the app and no making the 'keep settings' blue or white gets it back, turn off goggles and it returns

willing to accept I'm being an idiot but something I'm not getting here with that setting !

interesting - if I set the DJI go app to 4k and leave the HD section alone then I can film in 4k, as soon as i touch a setting in there though (to change from 720p smooth mode to 1080p HD in the goggles) then the 4k option disappears from the app and no making the 'keep settings' blue or white gets it back, turn off goggles and it returns

willing to accept I'm being an idiot but something I'm not getting here with that setting !

Thats right, as soon as you choose smooth or hd it will go into 720 or 1080, just scroll past them and click keep current settings when you first turn goggles on, do not select smooth or hd :)

Reactions: rigor
Thats right, as soon as you choose smooth or hd it will go into 720 or 1080, just scroll past them and click keep current settings when you first turn goggles on, do not select smooth or hd :)

looks like I'm being thick so humour me please - what is that HD setting doing then - i thought it was choosing the display mode for the goggles (i.e. What you see) - why is it removing the option to film in 4k in the app when you choose one of them ? I may as well just leave it alone and never touch it ?

looks like I'm being thick so humour me please - what is that HD setting doing then - i thought it was choosing the display mode for the goggles (i.e. What you see) - why is it removing the option to film in 4k in the app when you choose one of them ? I may as well just leave it alone and never touch it ?

Cos to get smooth panning with less stuttering in the goggles etc it needs to be in 720 or 1080 so it defaults to that on the mavic to give you the best viewing experience which is fine if your just zoomig around and not filming :)

Received today in the U.K., on charge now :)

No problems linking mine even on old firmware
can you elaborate on what rev firmware you are using along with DJI GO4 app rev? Also, would be curious what features you may not have as a result of not being on the latest firmware version....

Have you ordered the new DJI Goggles?
If so, please update your details...
  • When did you purchase
  • Where you purchased
  • When you receive them
I missed the first window but got an order confirmed yesterday from DJI (5/15/17). :)

Anyone still NOT seeing any kind of tracking info yet?

I'm still waiting to see them ship.
Ordered 4/24 @ 17:35 UTC
DJI Direct, USA
Status said Payment success

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes