DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order Shipped

Bobthegod

Reactions
I ordered my Mavic on January 6 from DJI and got the notice today that it has shipped. Not bad, 7 days and on its way.

:)Thumbswayup

Reactions: Uter12345
Congrats and enjoy ! It's nice to see the Mavic finally shipping pretty fast. Not hearing as many horror stories. Seems like people are out and about flying their Mavics.

I received a practice drone from my kids and have gotten proficient with that. Got my starter training you might say. Can fly it in fast mode so I'm pretty confident getting out there. The transition should go pretty smoothly I hope.

Now to get the video I've longed for AND the fun of flying the Mavic.

I received a practice drone from my kids and have gotten proficient with that. Got my starter training you might say. Can fly it in fast mode so I'm pretty confident getting out there. The transition should go pretty smoothly I hope.

Now to get the video I've longed for AND the fun of flying the Mavic.
You'll love it, it's awesome !

If you think about it DJI bounced back fairly quickly in regards to Mavic deliveries. 10 days after Xmas and they're quoting 5-10 days. Besides that, they're also pumping out the P4P & Inspire 2.

Hello to all.
Ordered mine through Jessops on the 5th so hopefully DJI will keep there promise and honour all reseller backlogs..
It'll be interesting as to who gets there's first.

Please let me know when yours arrives with you ordering direct..

Jessops have no idea as to when their shipment will be arriving.

It's not Jessops fault mind and I'm certainly not implying that either.

Cheers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi