DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Over Exposure Red Highlights

Glideslope

Reactions
Hi,

How do you turn off the "Red Highlight" feature for overexposure on your display? I've read the manual twice, and just can't find it.

Also, how do I know what channel I'm flying on? I can't see it like my friend can on their Phantom 4? I have looked in the same menu they do?

Thanks.

Hi,

How do you turn off the "Red Highlight" feature for overexposure on your display? I've read the manual twice, and just can't find it.

Also, how do I know what channel I'm flying on? I can't see it like my friend can on their Phantom 4? I have looked in the same menu they do?

Thanks.
Peak focus and exposure settings are in the main camera settings.
For channel settings, click on main menu with 3 dots upper right and click on HD.

Hi,

Thanks.

The red highlight feature is the focus threshold. I have mine set on high for the least amount of red areas....You can turn it off if you tap on the little gear icon in the photo settings.

Peak focus and exposure settings are in the main camera settings.
For channel settings, click on main menu with 3 dots upper right and click on HD.

Yes. I have done that. There is no specific channel listing . Just a band width scale. 2430.5 to 2450.5. How do I arrive at a specific channel number from this. On the Phantom 4 it lists channels. EX: 13, 14, 15, 16..... This is what my confusion is. Not so much where to look.

Thanks.

Yes. I have done that. There is no specific channel listing . Just a band width scale. 2430.5 to 2450.5. How do I arrive at a specific channel number from this. On the Phantom 4 it lists channels. EX: 13, 14, 15, 16..... This is what my confusion is. Not so much where to look.

Thanks.
The Mavic uses Ocusync where as the P4, Not the P4P, still uses the LightBridge. That is why you have channels on the P4.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111