DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107

Dan Lee

Reactions
I have a question about registering through IACRA FAA. After you pass your Part 107 test, how do you set up an account ( username / pass word ). They ask for a certification number. Where do I find my certification number? Thanks for any help.

Write your own password. If you passed Part 107 the form you were given has all the data you need to complete the IACRA. It took me a few tries to properly complete. You can print your Temporary License. The FAA will not issue the pilots license until you submit the form. The use the form to print the license. RemotePilot101.com has a video that assisted me. The form is confusing, but your losing valuable time. Remember your UAV has to be registered Commercial with the FAA and you need a Log Book and pre-flight checklist. COMPLETE THE FORMA!!!

Reactions: TheoMatthias
Even after completing the form, you will probably have to wait 2 months to get your actual license in the mail. Of course, as long as you have your temporary, you can undertake commercial operations and secure insurance. @gkrug - Good call on changing to the commercial FAA registration!

Also, you might want to check out Airdata UAV for a log book in electronic form. I also keep hardcopy screenshots of the relevant UAV data in my flight bag just in case.

The FAA requires that you keep your firmware up to date.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18