DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone (DJI Go 4 app) won't connect to controller after firmware update

Google it is very easy. It will explain how to get into device you want

Unfortunately I have an I phone and the only USB bugging comes after paying to become a developer? That's what I found through Google at least.

I have done everything on this forum and some. I even reset my iphone 6 to factory settings as i saw that on a forum aswell. Yesterday the drone connected to the controller and the app to the controller as well and FPV was all good. Now, 14 hours later, the app will not connect again.

Any ideas?

Following. This is the reason I won't update my Mavic FW.
Just got my Mavic and keeping it at FW .700 until I have confidence that .800 bugs are worked out.

Last edited:
Following. This is the reason I won't update my Mavic FW.
Just got my Mavic and keeping it at FW .700 until I have confidence that .800 bugs are worked out.

Unintentional bugs is one thing. The intentional shutdown of takeoff is not a bug it was put in on purpose. If you are at 700, use 4.0.7 DJI Go4 on your screen device and fly happy. If you are really against the whole mess that DJI Has made of NFZ go to the VM ware thread and downgrade to 400. Folks use 4.0.3 and 4.0.7 on that firmware.

Downgrade firmware go to the last four or five pages for the latest info on where to get files and how to do it. I created a VM so we can all forever downgrade to 400

Android APKs for DJI Go4 DJI GO 4 APKs - APKMirror

There are threads on here to which I pay no attention about how to install older versions of DJI Go4 on Apple stuff.

Unintentional bugs is one thing. The intentional shutdown of takeoff is not a bug it was put in on purpose. If you are at 700, use 4.0.7 DJI Go4 on your screen device and fly happy. If you are really against the whole mess that DJI Has made of NFZ go to the VM ware thread and downgrade to 400. Folks use 4.0.3 and 4.0.7 on that firmware.

Downgrade firmware go to the last four or five pages for the latest info on where to get files and how to do it. I created a VM so we can all forever downgrade to 400

Android APKs for DJI Go4 DJI GO 4 APKs - APKMirror

There are threads on here to which I pay no attention about how to install older versions of DJI Go4 on Apple stuff.

Been on 700. Why do I need to use 4.0.7 DJI Go 4 ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan