DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo download

Andart

Reactions
The photos are on my dji4app and on my memory card .
I have not used a memory card reader . I just put the card into pc open ps litghtroom and they show up , but when I import it says file not recognised and won't import them any ideas

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

The photos are on my dji4app and on my memory card .
I have not used a memory card reader . I just put the card into pc open ps litghtroom and they show up , but when I import it says file not recognised and won't import them any ideas

With my P3P photos, I haven't had issues with importing to lightroom cc (Mac OS) directly from memory card. I don't do the same method with my Mavic photos (Just wanted to handle them differently). I just move/copy from memory card directly to my external HD.

Which version of lightroom do you use?

I'm a total beginner with LR and drones , I've got latest LR .
Do you think I should try to download from memory card to pc first . The photos are in raw

I'm a total beginner with LR and drones , I've got latest LR .
Do you think I should try to download from memory card to pc first . The photos are in raw

Yes...download directly from memory card to pc.

I was just going to ask you if you what format your shooting with...and you just answered it: RAW

Lightroom is supposed recognize DNG files (it has with my P3P DNG files), but not sure if Mavic's DNG is different. Maybe lightroom needs to update their app.

Reactions: burtg
You could also capture DNG + JPEG, but it will buffer (may take longer to capture/shoot back-to-back shots....like burst), and will take up more storage space on your memory card because instead of 1 file, you'll have 2 files for every shot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78