DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro Katana?

Sorry to hear that 's all you have to say........ the pic's were from two different customers.
Yes in manufacturing, occasionally (less than 0.1% of the time) defects happen, but the most important thing is that our company will always take care of you, we are here to help. Happy to answer any other questions you may have! -Jeff from PolarPro

Reactions: gette
Yes in manufacturing, occasionally (less than 0.1% of the time) defects happen, but the most important thing is that our company will always take care of you, we are here to help. Happy to answer any other questions you may have! -Jeff from PolarPro

I believe your ND filters are second to none........ Awesome!! As for the Katana, I really wanted it but, I have to rely on all the reviews I've seen that appear to be repetitive. Thanks for responding.

I believe your ND filters are second to none........ Awesome!! As for the Katana, I really wanted it but, I have to rely on all the reviews I've seen that appear to be repetitive. Thanks for responding.
Awesome, and no problem, its completely up to you :)
FYI, we have had 34 replacement claims for that T-Screw and have sent out over 6000 units. If you are one of the 34 I will personally overnight you a replacement.
-Jeff from PolarPro

Awesome, and no problem, its completely up to you :)
FYI, we have had 34 replacement claims for that T-Screw and have sent out over 6000 units. If you are one of the 34 I will personally overnight you a replacement.
-Jeff from PolarPro

34 replacement claims isn't much out of 6000 units. I don't have one of these but, I really wanted one. Maybe these people were tightening the T-Screw too tight. I just purchased my Mavic Air bundle which will be in my hand tomorrow.
On a different note, I do plan on purchasing your ND/PL filters. Thank you for responding along with the encouragement of the company taking care of its customers. I will consider the Kantana. Ray

Last edited:
34 replacement claims isn't much out of 6000 units. I don't have one of these but, I really wanted one. Maybe these people were tightening the T-Screw too tight. I just purchased my Mavic Air bundle which will be in my hand tomorrow.
On a different note, I do plan on purchasing your ND/PL filters. Thank you for responding along with the encouragement of the company taking care of its customers. I will consider the Kantana. Ray
It is just another way you can grab the rig for low-angle shots, and it does not get in the way:
Happy filming :)
-Jeff from PolarPro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa