DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro Cinema Series still problematic to gimbal?

I have found that Gimbal upward tilt causes knocking on start up to the point where the paint has rubbed off on the rim of the cinema series filter. disabled the upward tilt and the gimbal initialization is now fine.
I don't have any of those enabled and I still have a problem. My fix (shown elsewhere in a video) continues to work for me and I find the time and hassle cost of the extra step less than the cost of returning the filters etc. A bit of a pain is all.

Thanks for supporting our brand!

- Oliver from PolarPro

No problem, only one question using the filters when taking a picture I seem to get something that I can best describe as a canvas print effect. Like you can see very faint and many lines in the picture. Are these only for video?

No problem, only one question using the filters when taking a picture I seem to get something that I can best describe as a canvas print effect. Like you can see very faint and many lines in the picture. Are these only for video?

I'm not sure at the moment, I'd need to see a photo to get a better idea of what might be happening there. Would you mind either messaging us with that, or contacting [email protected] directly? If there is an issue of some kind we definitely want to help you sort that out.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman