DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poll: Are you happy with your Mavic?

Are you happy with your Mavic?

• 1. Yes I am happy I bought it and have no intention of selling it.

• 2. No I am not happy with it and would like to get a refund or sell it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hardware is superb...! 100% satisfied. Software still have some issues however they have been learning and keep on improving. I'm still waiting they will solve the incompatibility issue on android.

I am happy with my Mavic. I received it now two days ago, crashed it yesterday and broke the rear left arm. Thanks to OP I have another one coming to me, the repair is EASY (wow I was surprised how easy it would be) and will be flying again. The gimbal and camera don't seem to be damaged, so hope that stays the case.

Reactions: fiftiesnut
i voted not keep/sell.....nothing would make me want to do that mind,but there wasnt a vote option to exchange it weekly untill they give me one that works right so thats how i voted lol.....
as a drone i love it,as a flying camera,well nothing but niggly problems i refuse to put up with when costs much as it does so have exchanged it 3 times in 2 months and will continue exchanging it till they give me one thats 100% working,or untill they go bust from all the faulty mavics they had to fix mounts up

Reactions: Meckl
Having fun; loving the portability and the stable operation of the craft.

Reactions: Meckl
I voted yes but I think it's necessary that vote is counted with an asterisk as I have a grand total of 15 minutes of flight time.

Reactions: Former Member
At first I wasn't 100% satisfied with my mavic pro due to a focusing/lens issue causing the image wether it's video or photos to be soft in the lower right corner and it's noticeable. I didn't have high hopes after exchanging my mavic from reading online experiences with people returning their drone for repair a few times to get a properly working camera. I bit the bullet and did a instore exchange for a brand new one after people suggesting that I should bring it back. Now with the 2nd replacement drone I'm 100% completely satisfied with it and probably will never sell it anytime soon since the camera is perfect on this one
Had the exact same experience except for I sent it back to DJI. It took 5 weeks to get it back. Amazon said I should have sent it back to them and they would have sent a new one. But like you said I really love this drone.

Reactions: Jimmie Hanson
7e7ce0d6e685523b0848219bec6a219d.jpg

Love it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc