DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recover Mavic 2 Photos/Videos?

RC5728

Reactions
I lost my drone underwater and have no way to recover the bird or SD card.

Is there any way to download and recover the videos or at least the full size photos without having the bird?

I found the snapshots on my tablet in Editor, but the quality is really grainy on the photos.

Is there any way to download and recover the videos or at least the full size photos without having the bird?

I found the snapshots on my tablet in Editor, but the quality is really grainy on the photos.
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Unfortunately the full resolution files that you seek are on the sd card that went down with your M2. The files you have on your device are only 720 res.
Your only choice is to try to clean those up in a reputable editor.

I believe the above poster is correct. But in the future, if you get another drone, I believe there is a setting to save images to the device, too. If not, you can use the Review/Preview icon below the Camera Settings icon to look at your files. While reviewing them you can download them using the little "bucket" icon. Now for pictures, they can download rather quickly. But videos can take MINUTES to download and that is using battery time and I think you cannot view the drones camera during the time.

Good luck with any future drone.

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer