DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Registration number stickers

Keep in mind when you buy them from a craft store you will have to place each letter individually, and making them not look like a ransom note can be challenging. When you buy our FAA DECAL SET all graphics are computer cut with your exact FAA number, they look very professional as all the characters are pre-spaced and aligned for you.
View attachment 111770
View attachment 111771
Thanks for this ! Just ordered some for myself in silver for my MA2. 20 business days shipping to the UK though but it'll be worth it.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Thanks for this ! Just ordered some for myself in silver for my MA2. 20 business days shipping to the UK though but it'll be worth it.
Shipping to the UK doesn't normally take that long, most are usually around 5-10 days, but COVID has slowed things a bit. Thank you for your business, fly safe!
Ryan

Reactions: Starz
Has anyone come across registration numbers that are individually cut out instead of printed on a sticky strip?

I have a Brother label maker which allows you to select from many different fonts/sizes. You can print on transparent or various colors of background. Also, any color of font that you want. They are water proof and resist heat, will not peel off easily. 2225CB8F-95F2-4E8B-A4D6-9517F1CA3462.jpeg8E13EA9A-61CA-4B86-B32B-55487F809852.jpeg0A00CF24-F43F-493F-8035-B4BBC8C52D93.jpeg2225CB8F-95F2-4E8B-A4D6-9517F1CA3462.jpeg8E13EA9A-61CA-4B86-B32B-55487F809852.jpeg0A00CF24-F43F-493F-8035-B4BBC8C52D93.jpeg

I have a Brother label maker which allows you to select from many different fonts/sizes. You can print on transparent or various colors of background. Also, any color of font that you want. They are water proof and resist heat, will not peel off easily.
That’s what I currently have. I just find the individual letters with no background -- even clear tape — to be a better-looking option.

Sorry, I should have checked your location. This is one of the most multinational forums that I frequent.
It surely is. Its a pity our collective leadership can't find one like it that offers help and advice for all, rather than raise objections and highlight differences.

Anyone know what description to enter on the faa site to have a card id made. I'm being misdirected there. Recreational flyer. I'm already registered I just want the ID tag to put on my shirt.

Reactions: Rchawks
Those are cool, but I’d rather have them on a stencil where they are already spaced out and aligned to rub on at once. Was hoping something like that was available.
Find someone that has a vinyl cutter. They do that stuff all the time, I used to get them made for the car when my son played hockey.

Reactions: Rchawks
I used my wife's Cricut machine for mine as well as cutting the owl on the front of the Mavic as seen in my avatar. There are hundreds of colors and styles of vinyl to choose from.

Has anyone come across registration numbers that are individually cut out instead of printed on a sticky strip?
I ordered these for my boat #’s and my business van logo. They have done well for 5+ years in the elements.

Reactions: Kyle76
I ordered these for my boat #’s and my business van logo. They have done well for 5+ years in the elements.

I used something similar for my boat logo but seems like overkill for a tiny drone unless you’re doing more than just numbers. Installation required a wetting agent, which I would be reluctant to use on a small electronic device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sam452