DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Review of the SKYREAT DJI Mavic Pro Aluminum-Alloy Tablet Stand Holder

Overall, I'm quite happy with this mount. Perhaps the only suggestion I would make if to skeletonize the mounting plate a bit to reduce some weight, but it's really not that bad.

Just got mine. I love that it folds up. I too wish it were just a tad bit lighter.

I've been thinking about drilling a bunch of holes in the plate to reduce weight. Maybe the back of the holder as well...

But I wonder if that would actually change the balance point and make it feel heavier?

That's exactly what I'm looking for.
Unfortunately I live in Brazil and its $29.99 on Amazon ends to almost $130 for me... :(

If you still want one let me know and we can figure something out. I ship items internationally all the time. I don't mind getting one sent to me and then sending it to you.

If you still want one let me know and we can figure something out. I ship items internationally all the time. I don't mind getting one sent to me and then sending it to you.
Would you really do that for me? I would appreciate that!
Actually I've purchased a chinese version a few days ago and I'll wait until 2018's xmas to arrive (hahahaha sarcastic laugh) but if you tell me the real costs to send me I guess we can do the deal.
Thanks in advance.

Would you really do that for me? I would appreciate that!
Actually I've purchased a chinese version a few days ago and I'll wait until 2018's xmas to arrive (hahahaha sarcastic laugh) but if you tell me the real costs to send me I guess we can do the deal.
Thanks in advance.

Sure, no problem. Send me a private message with your address so I can figure out what the shipping will be. I'll send usps first class international. Mine hasn't arrived yet but as it's metal and flattens it should fit into a bubble padded envelope just fine and I can see what it weighs all packed up when mine does get here today. You can just PayPal me the purchase price and shipping cost to Brazil when we figure out what it will be.

Wanted to post a quick review of this tablet mount for the Mavic. This thing feels Rock solid and very comfortable, the position doesn't interfere with use of the controller at all. The best part is that it all folds down nice and small when not being used, the ball joint is cleverly designed and split in half allowing it to lay flat when packed up. I fly using an iPad mini and this mount feels rock solid, highly recommend it. It feels very good on the hands. Here are some pictures to show what it looks like:

View attachment 9161 View attachment 9162 View attachment 9163 View attachment 9164 View attachment 9165 View attachment 9166 View attachment 9167

Overall, I'm quite happy with this mount. Perhaps the only suggestion I would make if to skeletonize the mounting plate a bit to reduce some weight, but it's really not that bad.

Do you think it would fit an iPad Mini 4 with a case on it like the Otterbox?

Having just got this yesterday I can say I really like it .. I would have changed a couple of things that come to mind .. first on one side there are two cut outs and on the other there is one .. ideal to lot in the cable connection, but I would have preferred one large slot at both sides for ease of use. Also well made but it's quite heavy, if backpacking and weight is a concern I'd get the all plastic one. Lastly, if the jaws were deeper then it would hold a device whilst in any protective cover .. I'm sure folk will develop better mounts over time .. oh and the rc is obscured which maybe a concern to some. Cheap if you wait for post from China .. next day delivery £20 from amazon ! .. what can I say, I don't do patience well ...

I have this same one and I love it, speaking of skeletonizing you could drill some holes in it and then you muse a file to smooth out the edges and and paint it flat black

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne