DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

San Francisco

I’m assuming at both locations it’s best to find a discrete take off and landing site so you’re not hassled by law enforcement? Or are there ones that’d be acceptable to them?
You’re not breaking any laws by flying from this spot at the Palace of Fine Arts.

Just sit within this U-shaped hedge and fly in the morning before all the dog walkers come out. SFPD have nodded at me as they’ve driven by, so no worries from them.

You’re not breaking any laws by flying from this spot at the Palace of Fine Arts.

Just sit within this U-shaped hedge and fly in the morning before all the dog walkers come out. SFPD have nodded at me as they’ve driven by, so no worries from them.
Nice, thanks again!!

Hello all, joined after my buying a Mavic Mini. Have had it for a week or so, but took it out for a flight away from home for the first time yesterday at Fort Funston in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.

Went really well, with light winds. No adverse reactions from anyone, and the kids around loved it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DevinNorgarb