DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen Recorder That Works?

CaptTPT

Reactions
Suggestions for use with iPad Pro please. Tried AirShou. As of March they are charging $13 to download TuTu Helper, required to make it work. Annoying. Just tell me the deal up front. Other suggestions that don't cause shutdowns like many seem to do.

You guys actually get coolpixel to record past 3 minutes without serious shuttering and pixelation? Mine works perfectly up until the 2min marker and a few seconds after that the breakup begins. I paid/flushed $15 down the toilet on that App. BTW using Iphone 6 Plus and tried every frame rate, data rate and even SD 480P resolution.

I use AirShou and it is free. I downloaded tweakbox which then gives you the ability to download AirShou which was free. Great results too. Sounds like tutu is repackaging it with a fee

I use AirShou and it is free. I downloaded tweakbox which then gives you the ability to download AirShou which was free. Great results too. Sounds like tutu is repackaging it with a fee
You can download no problem but you can't run. You get an annoying pop up requiring you to install TuTu Helper for $13

I have used Telecine with good luck. It also gets sound (locally from phone) but is cool since you can hear it at takeoff or whizzing past from above).

Good Luck!

I don't understand. I use mine everyday. You installed tweakbox and did the approval for the profile in your iOS settings? I'd uninstall what you have and google tweakbox and go from there?

You guys actually get coolpixel to record past 3 minutes without serious shuttering and pixelation? Mine works perfectly up until the 2min marker and a few seconds after that the breakup begins. I paid/flushed $15 down the toilet on that App. BTW using Iphone 6 Plus and tried every frame rate, data rate and even SD 480P resolution.

I don't have any problems that I can tell on my 6plus.

Here is a link to a random clip 3 min after the start of the recording.

I don't understand. I use mine everyday. You installed tweakbox and did the approval for the profile in your iOS settings? I'd uninstall what you have and google tweakbox and go from there?
Would you expand on this please.

As of now AirShou is not working like you said. I'm now using wondershare recorder but it costs $20/year. Oh well

I don't have any problems that I can tell on my 6plus.

Here is a link to a random clip 3 min after the start of the recording.

Now you have me baffled. I have no idea what could be wrong with my copy! I am using a 64GB phone and have no apps but GO4 and coolpixel running. What settings are you using for coolpixel?
Resolution/FPS/Bitrate. Did you do anything special to it, and what version IOS are you running.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

RObbyg you still having problems?
7a4f267d74027f1afcae2d4bc05eaeb7.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127