DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Interesting I ordered the pro right after the event and then order the zoom later that afternoon. The pro won’t be arriving till Wednesday but this zoom will be arriving on Tuesday[emoji848].

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
I'll find something else. They not only shipped to Select customers, they shipped to others as well and not on a first come, first served basis. I have contacted them several times today and I feel like they could care less. I don't want their product and I won't support them as a customer.
If you are so upset at DJI for not shipping yours first, here's a link to a drone from a company that has been around for a long time... ;)

Air Hogs - Star Wars Remote Control Millennium Falcon XL Flying Drone 2.4GHz 4-Channel with Gyro https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019K8K3OK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_7XdGBbDM3CNSS

Order Number: 0010480898199, keep your $5

The pro I ordered around 1130 Eastern time begins with 0019482 and the zoom i ordered later this afternoon begins with 0019838. You definitely placed your order much sooner than I did.

Interesting situations for everyone. I ordered the Pro 2 right before the event ended and I received my shipping confirmation with tracking. Delivery is scheduled for Tuesday.

fireblade,
I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro direct from the DJI website in the UK at around 6pm yesterday - 'Shipped' today just inside 24 hours according to the website... but no email confirmation yet

Last edited:
Ordered the pro around 45mins after presentation & paid via PayPal. Money came straight out of my a/c and order just updated to shipped when buying it listed shipping as 3-5days after payment confirmed so I'm very happy so far. No tracking number or scheduled delivery date but at least its shipped.

For people that have had devices shipped - did any of you order fly more or JUST the drone?

I placed my order directly with DJI minutes after the event went live. I ordered the DJI Care Refresh for Mavic2, the Fly More package as well as the Mavic 2 Pro. Shipment arrives Tuesday by 10:30am. I'm in NJ, USA. It's coming from Shenzen, CN.

I ordered the pro with an extra battery, shipped yesterday- scheduled to be in Knoxville,TN on Tuesday from China. If you look at some of the retailers like B&H photo and Adorama they wont have them available to order until the 29th which shows the factory which we are getting ours from are most likely sending them theirs as well. In this case for all of us that ordered directly from DJI will have them before anyone else most likely

If your in the Usa they ship from Usa distribution centers. Not china if possible.
I’ll bet the retail stores will have them this weekend in limited amounts.

This isn't the case with M2 this week. Everything is coming from China, similar to other past releases that ship to the US. Initial shipments will be from DJI China for a while. As for dealers getting any, I'm sure we'll learn when that happens in the coming days. The announcement yesterday was pretty clear saying "if you order from DJI direct, it will ship immediately". This implies it will be a few weeks for dealers so DJI can make the extra money of direct sales. The downside to buy from DJI is the exchange or return privileges is not as easy and liberal as buying in the US from BB or Amazon. However DJI pays for shipping and Calif sales tax when buying direct, about $113 savings just for the tax.

Reactions: mreloc
[QUOTE="...However DJI pays for shipping and Calif sales tax when buying direct, about $113 savings just for the tax.[/QUOTE] Yeah, it's about the only time I don't get hosed buying from within California!

Reactions: Soonerdrone
Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
NO MINE SAYS SHIPPED IVE CALLED AND NO HELP THEY SAID I HAVENT SETTELED YET. so I prove its been paid and now they claim it was a glitch, so it prob wont ship until Monday with my luck. but ive seen two guys that have legit tracking numbers.

This isn't the case with M2 this week. Everything is coming from China, similar to other past releases that ship to the US. Initial shipments will be from DJI China for a while. As for dealers getting any, I'm sure we'll learn when that happens in the coming days. The announcement yesterday was pretty clear saying "if you order from DJI direct, it will ship immediately". This implies it will be a few weeks for dealers so DJI can make the extra money of direct sales. The downside to buy from DJI is the exchange or return privileges is not as easy and liberal as buying in the US from BB or Amazon. However DJI pays for shipping and Calif sales tax when buying direct, about $113 savings just for the tax.
ya my bank NAILED me with money transfer fees, unreal!!!!!

I received my shipping confirmation today as well as a tracking number. It shipped from Hong Kong. I ordered my M2Pro at 8:55 am MST yesterday. Excited!

Order Number: 0010480898199, keep your $5

I hear the BOFA is due to be released next week and will have a 1” sensor and 40min flight time. $999 with 2 batteries too. Just sayin.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes