DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shortcut to level Horizon?

Primo_NYC

Reactions
Hi,
I'm looking for a button shortcut to level the horizon, not sure if one's out there or not.
On my i1, i can hold the right c button, get the horizon level screen on the app and use the right scroll wheel to level the horizon, much easier than touching the ipad screen, opening the tools, the horizon level and tapping the screen. i fly with the hi aerial hood and getting to my ipad screen isn't easy.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Is this applicable to any FW coz I think I tried this once and it did not do anything...FW 400.

Is this applicable to any FW coz I think I tried this once and it did not do anything...FW 400.

Working on .400 with me.
Since it is an RC function I doubt that it depends on the mobile device's OS...

Working on .400 with me.
Since it is an RC function I doubt that it depends on the mobile device's OS...
that might be my problem too, I never let my devices talk to the web, haven't updated fw since getting the MP in Feb, my i1 is still on very early fw too

I'm also on 400 but my C1 right button was assigned to look down if pressed.
To use this shortcut, what would be the button assigned to?
Sorry don't have the unit @ the moment, not sure what the options are on the buttons C1/C2.
Thanks.............

No need to assign any function to the button. Just press and hold it and then use the dial at the same time.

No need to assign any function to the button. Just press and hold it and then use the dial at the same time.
Thanks, the indication didn't come on the screen for horizon as I'm used to and I didn't try the scroll wheel, After your reply, i held and scrolled and bingo.
Thanks much.

I've never got that feature to work on Android - probably missing.

Correct, like so many other things it seems they couldnt be bothered to add it to android. You need to go through the menus to do it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew