DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro SITZERLAND Mountains, Trains, Lakes and more

Hi all,
you migth think oh Jesus, 12 minutes it´s way too long!? Yes, that seems really long, but regarding the contents of the video it´s rather short?
Great video, beautiful landscape

Fantastic video and very good way to explore / get to know some parts of Switzerland, without getting up from the chair

Fantastic video and very good way to explore / get to know some parts of Switzerland, without getting up from the chair
Hi Rafa, thanks for your nice comment ? The same with your videos. to know many amazing parts of Spain without getting up from the chair ??
cheers Paul

Reactions: eutx9795
I live in New Zealand – a county we get told is the most beautiful in the World

My suspision that the amazing Swiss Alps – Lakes – Cities were better is now confirmed

Beutifully done – a credit to you.

My best friend toured through Sitzerland on a Ducati 2019 and came back saying it was his pick of the Planet.

I can see why ?

I live in New Zealand – a county we get told is the most beautiful in the World

My suspision that the amazing Swiss Alps – Lakes – Cities were better is now confirmed

Beutifully done – a credit to you.

My best friend toured through Sitzerland on a Ducati 2019 and came back saying it was his pick of the Planet.

I can see why ?
Hi NZWatcher,
Glad to read that you liked the video and Switzerland, thank you for the very nice comment about my country ?
I can´tsay if your friend was right, but yes, Switzerland is surely one of the most beautifull country in the world,
as they say ?
I unfortunately never went to NZ, but according to many documetary I saw, it´s an amazing country an has one big andvantage in comparison with Switzerland, NZ is 6 times bigger and has only about 4,9 millons of inhabitants, that´s about half the population of Switzerland. In Switzerland the population density is 207per square Km and your country has only 18per Sq.Km And that´s what I like ???
have a nice day and thanks again!
cheers Paul

Reactions: NZWatcher
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock