DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro SITZERLAND Mountains, Trains, Lakes and more

I appreciate the ground shots with actual ambient audio of the location, while lowering the music levels. Sometimes the music in videos can get in the way, so it's great you had a mix of both. Feels more like we're there at the appropriate time.

I hope I'm doing cool sh$t like you when I'm 78! Right on, man.

Fantastic video Paul. I was so impressed by how professional you fly. Could only hope to get that good in the future. Question - how for example are you adding the sound of the trains to your video? Do you record separately and add to video later? Also could you tell me what editor you are using to create this video and the sounds?

Again a masterful video. Keep up the great work!
Hi D-Wreck,
I am very pleased that you enjoyed the video, thans for the "flowers" ?? Most of the train sound is original sound and for some clips I used the sound I had in my archive and was added during the editing! I use Edius 8.5 from Grass Valley. I use this sowtware since the beginning about 25 years ago! Thanks again ?
cheers Paul

Hi all,
you migth think oh Jesus, 12 minutes it´s way too long!? Yes, that seems really long, but regarding the contents of the video it´s rather short?
Enjoy it and I think you won´t be disappointed ?

cheers Paul

WOW, beautiful.......it's also nice becouse it has footage from a different point of view....Never got bored......

Twelve minutes just flew by, (pun intended). Your flying and editing skills are better than any travel videos I have seen. Exceptional is all I can say. I even called my wife over to watch with me on my phone, which is the first time that has happened in years. More please!
Hi "no name" ? That´s a very positive sign when a video fly by so fast. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. And I am of course very pleased that even your wife had fun watching the video ??
Right now I am editing a video about southern Switzerland. I think that in one week or so it will be finished!
cheers Paul

Beautiful. Like watching a Documentary without the mentary. In the credits i read sources for the content.
How much of it was your drone footage? Well done.
ps. I couldn’t imagine being limited to just watching this on a small phone.
Hi Danno,
thank you Danno for the nice compliment. I am dlighted ?? There is some drone footage from a good friend of mine and some of the mountain shots were shot by myself.
If you could watch it on a bigger screen that would look way better ?
cheers Paul

I appreciate the ground shots with actual ambient audio of the location, while lowering the music levels. Sometimes the music in videos can get in the way, so it's great you had a mix of both. Feels more like we're there at the appropriate time.

I hope I'm doing cool sh$t like you when I'm 78! Right on, man.
Hi Dude,
I think it is very important to make ground shots in a drone video. And you are quite right with the music which can bee too much if there are no original sound as the train or water sounds.
Thank you very much for the nice compliment ??
If you go on shooting and exercising you will surely enhance your skills...And at 78 you will of course be able to make such a "cool ****" ?? BTW, how old are you?
cheers Paul

Reactions: TheDude
WOW, beautiful.......it's also nice becouse it has footage from a different point of view....Never got bored......
Hi Cow, I am very pleased that you never got bored, that a very nice compliemnt. Thank you very much ?
The"salt in the "videomakers soup" are the different point of view and of courde the close up shots!?
cheers Paul

Reactions: CvCow
Hi MtnHigh,
sorry that is was too short for you ? Thank you very much for your so nice comment! I know that the Swissmans are quite good in building such cog railways...And also the cheese is famous ? Finger crossed that you will be able to visite my country one day! Since I am practicing the hobby for about 54 years I collected some skills ?
cheers Paul
Paul:

Just got around to this video today. Busy day. If course, it is spectacular. I have toured Switzerland extensively several times and have even skied there (Zermatt,Gornergrat, Cervinia in Italy,etc.). We stayed in the Monta Rosa Hotel and ate schnitzel every day. We took train from Zurich-Interlaken-Brig-Visp) with wife and 2 children and our own skies and boots. Thought I would have a coronary transferring lines at Visp. 15 minute connection!

Re: the video...Each scene is a picture perfect postcard. Well photographed, well edited, with excellent color. Loved the flying, and the variety of ground and air scenes. Is this your video, or part yours and part other photographers, or a video you have edited, as you have done on others.

In any case, it is a masterpiece.

Dale
Miami

Hi MtnHigh,
sorry that is was too short for you ? Thank you very much for your so nice comment! I know that the Swissmans are quite good in building such cog railways...And also the cheese is famous ? Finger crossed that you will be able to visite my country one day! Since I am practicing the hobby for about 54 years I collected some skills ?
cheers Paul
Yes, cog railways, cheese and can't forget chocolate. I have been to Germany years ago and did not have the time to visit Switzerland at that time. I do have extended family in Germany so that can give me an excuse to visit. Your collection of skills certainly showed in your video. I'm looking forward to your next video, and maybe the next one will 30 minutes!

Paul,
I took a big gamble and bought airline tickets to Switzerland in mid-July (hope it works out!!). Is there a chance I could get your email address so I can contact you later in the spring as I plan the trip? There are some places in the video that I'd love to see......I could use your guidance.
Thanks much.

Jack43 i just watched your lovely film with my wife, she usually moans
if they are longer than 3/4 minutes but this time she actually didn't want
it to end. How long did it take you to compile these great clips of film.
We are in a national lockdown here in the uk so things are a bit miserable
at the moment.......your film has lifted our spirits of better times to come
Thank you for your master piece in drone film making.

Hi all,
you migth think oh Jesus, 12 minutes it´s way too long!? Yes, that seems really long, but regarding the contents of the video it´s rather short?
Enjoy it and I think you won´t be disappointed ?

cheers Paul

Oh, YOU again! I should have known! I know we are not in a Photo/Video contest here on the Forum but just reading the title here would pretty much sink everyone else's
entry. For crying out loud, Paul! Hey, very well done. Pardon my "Ribbing", I'm just so envious.

One of the best I have seen on this forum (two years), thank you for sharing this. The imaging, editing, and music all come together beautifully. My wife and I were there 13 years ago and would love to return, especially now that I have a M2P.

Reactions: TheDude
Hi all,
thank you very much for the positive feedbacks, I am pleased the you like the video ??

Dale D

most of the shots comes from exels.com and Youtube and some are mines. Glad to read the you know Switzerland almost as good as I do ?

RkyMtnHigh

I'm looking forward to your next video, and maybe the next one will 30 minutes!
oh that would be a bit too long I tink, but who knows ?

RockyMtns

Is there a chance I could get your email address so I can contact you later in the spring as I plan the trip?
but of course I can give you my eMail address! here it is paegerter43 att gmail.com

Gary.r

Jack43 i just watched your lovely film with my wife, she usually moans
if they are longer than 3/4 minutes but this time she actually didn't want
it to end.
wow that honores me because I don´t like people which moans when the watch a video ??
How long did it take you to compile these great clips of film.
well that too me abou 40 hours..But it was fun!

Effects

Oh, YOU again! I should have known!
but just reading the title here would pretty much sink everyone else's
entry. For crying out loud, Paul! Hey, very well done. Pardon my "Ribbing", I'm just so envious.
hahaha good one, yes me again ? I think that here there are many very skilled movie makers..No problem becaus of the ribbing ?

rhberg

My wife and I were there 13 years ago and would love to return, especially now that I have a M2P.
finger crossed the you will have the opportunity to go back to Switzerland...Hopefully that evil virus will disappear soon!

cheers to all of you, have a nice day and thanks again for all you very nice comment!
Paul

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Hi D-Wreck,
I am very pleased that you enjoyed the video, thans for the "flowers" ?? Most of the train sound is original sound and for some clips I used the sound I had in my archive and was added during the editing! I use Edius 8.5 from Grass Valley. I use this sowtware since the beginning about 25 years ago! Thanks again ?
cheers Paul
Thanks for the input Paul!

Fantastic.

Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet