DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Got the decalgirl installed. I am very happy with the fit, finish and quality for sub $30 shipped. The only issue I had is there are a couple decals that when they are laid out on the decal sheet and graphics are printed, then they are peeled and placed on the mavic, they end up oriented incorrectly. So in my case this ends up in the flag not being correctly striped as it wraps the back of the mavic. However, due to the low contrasting colors of the design I chose no one but myself would probably even notice.

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 399
ab451214b60a939c86c4249a46c30f3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

fba7a030185cc6b070593da305eda1b8.jpg

Can I ask where you purchased your case from? Do you have a link? Thanks.

Reactions: AAPhoto
I just posted this in another thread.

Check out iCarbons.com. They have Mavic skins. A bit more expensive but they have really good products as I've used on other devices. Below is link to Mavic page. Also have controller only skin. It also be cool to put matching wrap on tablet or phone as they do those too.

Mavic Pro Skins - Carbon Fiber

I have Taco's but have been hesitant to put on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just bought from iCarbons.com
Can't wait to stick it on. Cheers for the advice.

Got the decalgirl installed. I am very happy with the fit, finish and quality for sub $30 shipped. The only issue I had is there are a couple decals that when they are laid out on the decal sheet and graphics are printed, then they are peeled and placed on the mavic, they end up oriented incorrectly. So in my case this ends up in the flag not being correctly striped as it wraps the back of the mavic. However, due to the low contrasting colors of the design I chose no one but myself would probably even notice.
I ordered the Gadsden flag for the Mavic, if it ever gets here" I have the same decal on my ps4 from decalgirl. I like the blue line.

Attachments

• IMG_20170123_155141165.jpg
    IMG_20170123_155141165.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 247
5d1aa5806c81722227ea7c7d59ab8506.jpg

50028490dd377a08f75e93ba37abe0d5.jpg

f7e216a2cb224393151511c99fcb8ff5.jpg

Very happy with Decalgirl. Best advice is to be careful and take your time during application. End result looks great, and seems as though it will stand the test of time.

Reactions: theecrewchief
I got a brushed Titanium kit in from iCarbons and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. The material they used is thick enough that it doesn't bend upon itself when you peel it off the wax paper backing. This makes it really easy to line up before you apply it. They also have cut-outs so you can keep your original "DJI" and "Mavic Pro" decals visible, but they also include extra decals that will cover the arms completely if you want to hide the oem decals. I left my oem decals visible and used the extra decals to make small pieces to cover the SD card and micro USB port doors.

I really only had 2 complaints: the first is that they don't really tell you where all the pieces go (they have them in groups of "body", "arms", etc, but that's it) and the other is that they only included 1 battery skin.

I would definitely recommend the kit for anyone looking to change up the look or to add a layer of protection against scuffs.

IMG_9982.JPG

589068C7-0FA0-42AF-A9D9-AE5CE23D9F4A.JPG 8E0ECEDA-6285-4DC6-B962-E4BCCD76E9C6.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9981.JPG
    IMG_9981.JPG
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 217
Reactions: Dark Dimen
Arts & craft stores carry so many stickers & decals - heading there tomorrow to find something nice for mine. I want to be able to easy identify which end the camera is on when it's higher than my eyesite can focus. I spotted some fancy colorful tapes at the office supply store the other day too - might look into using some of that.

Do you know anybody in the US? Order them, ship to a friend in the US and have friend ship to you. They should fit in a standard envelope so should cost very little to send over there.

do not know anyone in US, but I managed to get them from US, still shipping, will have to wait awhile.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive