DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

e88eab52686d442fe880d9679d17d092.jpg

Orion from DecalGirl

Waiting for my DroneWrap, got the stratosphere blue... looks like it's arrived in Australia already (ordered last Friday).
  • I'm tempted to do some customer cuts to show the Gold bands and the Mavic Pro Logo... hmmm....

I'm seriously considering a dronewrap. I want to see how the one I ordered looks, however.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Too bad dronewraps company doesnt have more options. Solid colors look great but ide like to see more style in that quality of wrap

I am looking for these to be made, the company will only ship to the US

View attachment 2737 View attachment 2738

Those look sick :)
Id polish and pimp my Mavic; but the idea of having from something on its way from eBay, when my Mavic is in pieces *touch wood* is too depressing

Also skins would add too much weight, and I need that extra minute not to crash most often

well just bit the bullet and bought a full white skin, let see how much it take to delivery to australia

Reactions: cluc
We are pleased to receive wraps safely to you. You did wrap it very beautifully. Did our product satisfy your requirements?

Mate you are very nice I really want to make business with you however the prices compared to other skins are way more expensive.
Without criticizing can you tell us what would be the difference between the skins you sell vs the ones from skingirl? Is it a different material? different finish?

Really keen to know.

Thanks!

Mate you are very nice I really want to make business with you however the prices compared to other skins are way more expensive.
Without criticizing can you tell us what would be the difference between the skins you sell vs the ones from skingirl? Is it a different material? different finish?

Really keen to know.

Thanks!
Hello stratos,

Thansks for your interest in Dronewrap.
Certainly our product may be a bit expensive.

What is different?
All manufacturers will all be different.

The biggest difference is how far it covers.
This will be the reason for many users to choose our products.

Some of the skins selling sites are inkjet colors.
In our sheet itself colored.
There is no prediction of which is more high durability color.
All colors fade away. Inkjet is a half year to a year, our material is recommended for 3 years is the recommended use period.

There are so many kinds of vinyl wraps materials, but our materials are using the most expensive materials used for cars.
Of course it is a cast vinyl.
Each material price is greatly different.

This greatly affects weather resistance and workability.
In terms of weatherability, some of them disintegrate at temperatures below 0 ° C, but our material is -30° C There is no problem.
(I do not think anyone will fly MAVIC at -30 °C)

In terms of cost, it is not merely to cut the vinyl sticker with a plotter and put it in an envelope.
We are peeling off unnecessary parts to see if a complete cut has been done.
We are putting a lot of manpower on other product management.

Delivery from Japan to the world is expensive, but it is not significantly higher.
Our company is located almost in the center of Japan but it can deliver to the United States and Europe with a cost less than twice the cost of delivering to the furthest domestic area.

As mentioned above, We will do an uncompromising work to make products satisfying customers in every way.

If you like a single color and wish to wrap many areas of the mavic body, if you want to keep using wrap for a long time, you will be happy to choose our products.

Some of you may not be aware of Decalgirl's warranty scheme whereby if you have to remove your skin to send your Mavic back to DJI for repair/replacement, they will send you another skin free of charge, all you pay is the postage..

My Mavic is winging it's way to DJI as I type this so Decalgirl are sending me a free skin plus I've ordered a second design, will decide which one I put back on when I get Mavis back again. :)

Incidentally, DG always have promotions on for 20% - 25% discount so the skins cost around $23 plus postage which takes just over a week to the UK. The skins are made from 3M film which, as I can now personally attest to, stick like **** to a blanket and yet can be peeled off without a trace of residue.20170111_191100_resized.jpg Skin #2.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman