DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Snow Day in Middle Tennessee

Nice photo. I notice that the shadows have a blue tint.

Thanks.
Yeah, I let LR do it's thing with the AEB and that's what I got. I really need to learn more about processing.

Thanks.
Yeah, I let LR do it's thing with the AEB and that's what I got. I really need to learn more about processing.
Play around with it. :) Practice makes perfect.

Actually, daylight is naturally blue shifted and it almost always shows up on sunny snowy days, even on film. When I process my snow images I select the blue-tinted shadow areas and drop down the blue saturation to normalize the color balance.

Reactions: CadrePilot
Greetings from Hendersonville... I feel your pain, my fingers just about fell off from imaging the snow and ice this week. :)
I have a pair of lightweight gloves I like for things like driving, etc, and I'm thinking about cutting the tip off the index finger for screen taps.

Reactions: rickmurray1989
I have a pair of lightweight gloves I like for things like driving, etc, and I'm thinking about cutting the tip off the index finger for screen taps.
I use my fingerless cycling gloves and they work fine... except when the temperature is in the single digits... :)

Nice image!
Thanks! I tried to cover the entire snow event at every level, from snow fall, to sunset and nighttime over the snow to sunshine over the snow. I missed a sunrise, but I decided that it was too darned cold to go out (approximately -6°). :) Here is one of my sunset snow images. This view spans from Mt. Juliet to Hendersonville to PANO_0001-Pano-Edit-2-Edit-2.jpgGallatin from about 350 feet AGL over Old Hickory Lake.

I use my fingerless cycling gloves and they work fine...

They make hunting gloves that either have the entire finger area covered with a flip-back mitten or the trigger finger only has a flip-back cover. That way you can use your fingers but you can still flip it over to warm back up easily.

they even have pockets to put in handwarmers too. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki