DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold my Spark, so moving here as my DJI Mini 3 will arrive today

Attachments

• ceefcfea-862e-4ead-957c-16a69f9b9bc2.f2a366415a486eee06750b3f0b28d37d.jpeg
    ceefcfea-862e-4ead-957c-16a69f9b9bc2.f2a366415a486eee06750b3f0b28d37d.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1
Mini is here! Unfortunately Amazon won't bring my 30w charger until tomorrow.
Charging the remote with phone charger, and reading manuals/watching instructional videos until then. ;-(
Welcome!
FYI, I didn't purchase the 30watt DJI charger for my mini 3 as I expected I could use my 65watt charger that came with my Classic. Some members have said it works fine but testing that with a USB charge monitor proved it didn't like the big charger, it would just cycle on and off. I do have a Samsung fast charger for my phone and tablet and it charges the mini 3 at 9 volts with no issues.

I laughed like an hiena when I blew up

It didn't blow up...

It's called the "Rapid Disassembly Procedure", or RDP.

It's in the Starship manual. :D

• Haha
Reactions: tahoejeff
Welcome!
FYI, I didn't purchase the 30watt DJI charger for my mini 3 as I expected I could use my 65watt charger that came with my Classic. Some members have said it works fine but testing that with a USB charge monitor proved it didn't like the big charger, it would just cycle on and off. I do have a Samsung fast charger for my phone and tablet and it charges the mini 3 at 9 volts with no issues.
I did hook up my phone charger last night, and it did appear to be charging. Woke up to a fully charged battery!

Reactions: 3rdof5
I still do that all the time With my MA2. Should last a lifetime!

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome!
all i ever use is a no noname brand 30 watt charger ,fly on my friend

To be fair, they said before it launched there was a 50% chance it wouldn't clear the tower..... They considered the launch successful.

But I love the "RDP" acroynym!

Reactions: MA2 317
To be fair, they said before it launched there was a 50% chance it wouldn't clear the tower..... They considered the launch successful.

But I love the "RDP" acroynym!

I totally understand and follow SpaceX, NASA, etc.

You have to break some eggs before you can make an omelet.

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your Mini 3...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet