DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STREAKING LINES ON VIDEO

mikebambi

Reactions
sometimes when i view or play the videos some frame have streaks and lines in them other times video is ok what is causing this ? or am I using too high of a resolution ?

Are you seeing them as you are flying sun ward. maybe prop showdows .

sometimes when i view or play the videos some frame have streaks and lines in them other times video is ok what is causing this ? or am I using too high of a resolution ?
So on the same clip, on same frames sometimes you have lines and sometimes not? Or is the lines always present in same place during each playback of clip?

You say lines, are they horizontal like screen tearing?

Are you recording in 4k?

What are you playing back on?

You're really going to have to post an example for us to be able to help you. Otherwise we're just guessing.

So on the same clip, on same frames sometimes you have lines and sometimes not? Or is the lines always present in same place during each playback of clip?

You say lines, are they horizontal like screen tearing?

Are you recording in 4k?

What are you playing back on?
sometimes during the spining of the drone thiis happens but then it clears up when I dont turn yes horisental sometimes green lines

Reactions: Simmo
Does this appear on the footage from the SD card in the Mavic? Or on the video cached to your device. Please post an example of raw footage and clarity its source.

Are you seeing them as you are flying sun ward. maybe prop showdows .
sometimes during the spining of the drone thiis happens but then it clears up when I dont turn yes horisental sometimes green lines
yes I should and I will thank you
You're really going to have to post an example for us to be able to help you. Otherwise we're just guessing.
THEN PUT UP A CLIP SO WE CAN SEE .

Attachments

• STREAK 2.jpg
    STREAK 2.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 79
  • STREAK1.jpg
    STREAK1.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 74
Those are corrupted files... Which either happened while they were being shot, or once they landed on your hard drive. Have you formatted your microSD card WHILE IT IS STILL IN THE MAVIC? You should ~as a starting point...

Reactions: dirkclod
Since this is a topic about lines on video, I’ll throw my lines in. It’s pretty uncommon but it does pop up here and there. Any idea what this is? Normal? No the lens hood is not on. Yes it is windy.

Attachments

• 224A7FFC-E405-4A04-AF76-C2C8C274A4F2.png
    224A7FFC-E405-4A04-AF76-C2C8C274A4F2.png
    3 MB · Views: 55
Since this is a topic about lines on video, I’ll throw my lines in. It’s pretty uncommon but it does pop up here and there. Any idea what this is? Normal? No the lens hood is not on. Yes it is windy.
That looks like prop shadows. Common in sports mode, low sun and wind.

Reactions: Colberado
Those are corrupted files... Which either happened while they were being shot, or once they landed on your hard drive. Have you formatted your microSD card WHILE IT IS STILL IN THE MAVIC? You should ~as a starting point...
I KNOW THEY ARE CORRUPTED AND I AM ASKING YOU WHY?

Reactions: Callum
That looks like prop shadows. Common in sports mode, low sun and wind.
question was not about the prop shadows , it was not sport mode ,was plenty of sun ,and no wind , why are the video streaking with lines ?

Have you tried a different card? What are the specs on the card you are using? The card will remain a variable in this equation until it has been eliminated as the cause...
brand new card came with drone sure its good quality

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googleplazadorn