DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STREAKING LINES ON VIDEO

I may have had something similar. New Mavic Pro Plat on its 7th flight. All stock settings except for beginner mode being turned off. Toward the end of the clip you can see horizontal lines in the video. No filter and I think direction may have been towards a midafternoon sun. Using the 16gb card that came with it. I'm sure it is a combination of settings. Will admit my main bird is an Inspire 2 which has a lot more ummph on the camera.

Reactions: Callum
Streaking tearing and folding image is caused by the high speed data flow not being processed fast enough by the display device or the SD card. On my cell if I move the drone slowly and turn slowly it won't happen, when it does, let the drone hover momentarily and the video will catch up and the image will clean up. If it is happening on the SD card recording then the SD card is not fast enough. You need a UHS-3 card. A class 10 or UHS-1 is not fast enough.

Streaking tearing and folding image is caused by the high speed data flow not being processed fast enough by the display device or the SD card. On my cell if I move the drone slowly and turn slowly it won't happen, when it does, let the drone hover momentarily and the video will catch up and the image will clean up. If it is happening on the SD card recording then the SD card is not fast enough. You need a UHS-3 card. A class 10 or UHS-1 is not fast enough.

your right the same videos uploaded from my drone are perfect no lines no streaks ,I realise now that my phone cant handle the resolution ,to old

your right the same videos uploaded from my drone are perfect no lines no streaks ,I realise now that my phone cant handle the resolution ,to old

i am beginning to think that it could be a transmission problem from drone to phone the streaks are only on the phone videos not the drones

i am beginning to think that it could be a transmission problem from drone to phone the streaks are only on the phone videos not the drones
I think everyone assumed those pics were pulled from the SD card in the Mavic, not the cache on your phone. If they came from the phone, than yes, it is caused by you device struggling to keep up with the video feed. Probably downgrading to an older version of GO or switching to a better device will fix the problem.

I think everyone assumed those pics were pulled from the SD card in the Mavic, not the cache on your phone. If they came from the phone, than yes, it is caused by you device struggling to keep up with the video feed. Probably downgrading to an older version of GO or switching to a better device will fix the problem.

yes in this case after several testing attempts I came to the conclusion that my samsung not 4 phone is not able to handle the resolution ,but when I download the same video from the drone to the pc ,they work just fine

yes in this case after several testing attempts I came to the conclusion that my samsung not 4 phone is not able to handle the resolution ,but when I download the same video from the drone to the pc ,they work just fine

it is shameful that I am not able to really see on my phone what is happening with my drone because of the amount of streaks ,an that scares me ,I am flying it blind ,why cant I see the pictures clearly on my phone so I can monitor it

it is shameful that I am not able to really see on my phone what is happening with my drone because of the amount of streaks ,an that scares me ,I am flying it blind ,why cant I see the pictures clearly on my phone so I can monitor it
You should try updating to an iPad mini 4 if you can, they seem to run the best with the fewest problems. Again, you could also try going back to older versions of GO, that problem only appeared for me after a recent update.

You should try updating to an iPad mini 4 if you can, they seem to run the best with the fewest problems. Again, you could also try going back to older versions of GO, that problem only appeared for me after a recent update.
good idea thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone