DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stupid Mavic Pro accessories

skypros

Reactions
I come across some really stupid Mavic accessories.....
It thought it would be good if we had a thread where people can post what they think are mostly worthless, or really expensive near worthless, or even just Stupid looking stuff people are adding to their drones.

I just found this on Amazon.... Take some Styrofoam balls and stick them on the legs.... WALLA..... now we have a drone that may float???? Who cares if your balls get in the picture, and never mind how STUPID they make the drone look..... and the cost is a mere $35 + $13 shipping

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 10.06.20 AM.png

https://www.amazon.com/Mavic-WATER-...F8&qid=1485193759&sr=8-26&keywords=mavic+case

Reactions: Alex Baxter
Any gigantic backpack that is large enough to completely negate the size advantage of the Mavic over a Phantom while only carrying the Mavic, the controller, three spare batteries and some props...

Extra points if the carrying case expects the Mavic to be stored unfolded. :p

A hard case or a large case isn't a bad idea in itself, but if it ignores the Mavic's most popular quality and fails to make effective use of the extra space that gives for either additional storage or a smaller case size, I can't help but think of it as a silly accessory.

I think a great new bag that recently came out would be the backpack by peak designs. I bought the messenger bag after it blew up on Kickstarter and I love it. A little impractical on hikes though. The bag was designed in collaboration with a photographer so it's inner organizing system is very well thought out.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using MavicPilots mobile app

All current plug-n-play range extenders. There is a new product that requires modifying your controller but offers a better connection. Can't find the link right now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688