DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet Holder for Mavic

kendive

Reactions
What holder are you all using. I have a real cheap one that came with my kit and bought one form dirtyjdesigns.com and it was a major POS. Uses rubber bands to hold the brackets and your tablet would just slide back and forth... Terrible.

Looked like this...

FKt9LTL.jpg

What holder are you all using. I have a real cheap one that came with my kit and bought one form dirtyjdesigns.com and it was a major POS. Uses rubber bands to hold the brackets and your tablet would just slide back and forth... Terrible.

Looked like this...

FKt9LTL.jpg
Yeah, I got a similar POS with my bundle too, So yesterday I ordered the Skyreat holder from amazon, should have it tomorrow. its all aluminum and folds up very compact, has great reviews, I will let you know how well it works. i will be using a large Samsung galaxy tablet with a sun shade. the plastic one that came with my kit will fit the tablet, but can barely handle the weight, add the sun shade and it becomes totally useless.

Attachments

• skytreat.jpg
    skytreat.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: JKFitz
I have the skyreat mount mentioned by JKFitz above. It's a decent mount, though not that tall so it did rest on my hands a bit during use. I won't be using it though, because I never tested my ASUS tablet outside first - the screen isn't visible at all. Oh well...

Just don't over tighten the swivel ring, since it is plastic and likely to split if you do - the main parts of the mount are aluminum.

I found some great short (12") USB-C cables by Cikoo to use with the tablet mount - noname brand on Amazon, but they seem to be decent cables and handy for the car, too.

Reactions: JKFitz
Yeah, I got a similar POS with my bundle too, So yesterday I ordered the Skyreat holder from amazon, should have it tomorrow. its all aluminum and folds up very compact, has great reviews, I will let you know how well it works. i will be using a large Samsung galaxy tablet with a sun shade. the plastic one that came with my kit will fit the tablet, but can barely handle the weight, add the sun shade and it becomes totally useless.
I have the skyreat from Amazon and works extremely well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdober