DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet Holder

MavicPro

Reactions
Which tablet holder do you use? I just ordered this one, but now I'm worried since it's aluminum might have adverse effects on controller? What do you think? Will the aluminum mess or harm anything ?
161103389c8ab68b89a80f4e33b303d3.jpg

Reactions: riri00
Since aluminium is non-ferrous metal, it shouldn't have any impact on neither controler nor drone functionality. At least if I remember my classes right.

I have the same holder and I use it with my iPad Mini 4 without anyadverse effects on the controller and it's easy to setup and tear down. It really secures the iPad Mini!

Good Flying

I use a huge tablet and i hate that Mavic has the screen UNDER the controls and the tab holder you guys talk about and all the others cover the controls YUCK! I went to the Home depot (local hardware store for NON US people) an BUILT MY OWN for $22.00 Holds ANY SIZE tablet ABOVE the controls and all supports go behind the RC and out of way of hands and ANT works flawless took 10 min to build you can hear me rant about it in a vid i did an look at my avatar pic <<<<<<<<<< and see a glimpse of it.

Will the aluminum mess or harm anything ?
No. The only thing that'll negatively affect the remote controller is magnets near the sticks.

I have that one too holding a 10" tab. would buy it again. Well built, works great no issues.

It is an amazing holder, there is no issue. I have the same types holder and I am using with my tablet and I purchased it from Shopguard Systems. It’s easy to setup, well built and great work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf