DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet sync/active view issue ?

the5thscience

Reactions
Good morning all, having an issue with my Mavic Pro and my Samsung Tab A6 tablet. The tablet has the most recent software updates installed, running 5.1.1 Android version, and DJI Go4 is downloaded and working (mostly) as intended.

When I link the tablet with the controller I have 99% functionality, but I don't get any image of what the Pro gimbal sees. I've installed DJI Go4 on my iPhone and successfully linked it to the controller with image, but am not sure what the issue is with the Tab A. Oddly enough, if I snap photos while the Pro is in flight while linked to the Tab A, I can view the photos/video - so I know the gimbal is working as intended.

Anyone out there in TV land have the same issue ? And if so, what was your fix for it ?

I have the 9.7" tab A. Only issue is occasionally app crashes.

Be sure app has all permissions it needs.
Try clearing cache or all data from app manager.
Barring that, re-install app.

Okay, so the issue persists. I've cleared the cache and data in Go4, didn't work. Uninstalled and reinstalled Go4, doesn't work. However I'm starting to think my issue is with the tablet itself ? After the second download/install of Go4, I got a message stating this app may not be optimized for my device.
So the Tab A goes back to being a dedicated monitor for my DRO, and I'll source a used iPad mini.

Thanks to all for the replies and suggestions.

I just realized you said your Tab A is running Android 5. Mine updated to as high as 8. From my research, the Tab A isn't that old.

Is there even a Tab A6? What I found was Galaxy A6 phone (not Tab) and Tab A (no 6).

Now my Tab E which I originally bought to use with my P3 was impossible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400