DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The DJI app says the firmware is not updated...then later says it is.

Brit.b

Reactions
The DJI app on my phone says the firmware is not updated...then later says it is current. It will not update via my phone or tablet, but It will when plugged into the DJI Assistant on my computer. The DJI Assistant program says the firmware is current. But every time I start the DJI Go app, it, the app says I need to update the firmware - but later the warning disappears. Any suggestions?

The DJI app on my phone says the firmware is not updated...then later says it is current. It will not update via my phone or tablet, but It will when plugged into the DJI Assistant on my computer. The DJI Assistant program says the firmware is current. But every time I start the DJI Go app, it, the app says I need to update the firmware - but later the warning disappears. Any suggestions?

Maybe your battery needs to be updated. I’ll get firmware inconsistency message (or something similar) until I rotate all the batteries on the craft to get updated.

Which firmware version are you installing ??

As already said above if you have more than one battery and there is an undated for the battery firmware as well you will need to insert each battery and power on as the update process will repeat for each battery.

If this is not the case then remove DJI GO 4 and restart your device then reinstall it.

Reactions: WAXMAN
I had to power up each battery and update each one until my notices stopped. Glad I checked each flight pack before I went out to fly. Its Always a good idea to do a { Pre flight Firmware update check } at home before you head out . And as stated above , uninstall and re install GO4 app. That should solve it.

I observed the same problem, even when I have just completed an update. I usually give it a minute to change its mind which is usually what happens. DJI software is pretty unstable in general.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu