DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mavic Gets Alot Of Hate, Looks Just Fine To Me

Barrettsbuzzin

Reactions

I get the problem with DJI as a company, their quality control is clearly one of the worst in the world (literally). But you definitely can't fault their actual products, I had a Phantom 4, and Phantom 4 Pro and recently purchased a Mavic.
As everyone know how crappy their quality control is, I decided to buy from the Apple store in the UK so if I had a problem I could just swap it, no questions asked. Bought a Mavic, faulty camera, took it back, bought a Mavic, faulty camera, took it back, bought a Mavic, camera is awesome, made a video! I just couldn't accept the really poor quality of the camera on the first 2 I bought, so knew it must be faulty and not just a really ****** camera.
Definitely glad I got it and the image quality is amazing, I think maybe people are expecting a little too much of a camera of that size.
But overall what an amazingly mind blowing piece of technology, it's a great time to be alive.

Yes it's an adequate camera under the right conditions and use. And yes, you can fault their products...considering you had to return it a good few times to get one that was acceptable. QA plays a big part in it, but also along with the design of it... possibly their manufacturing processes.

I also had to return mine to get a functional unit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan