DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mavic Mini SDK was released today...

Hi there! New owner here and really new to the world of DJI. I found this discussion really informative as I did not know about third party developers for software control for the Mavic Mini. I am pretty sure it's been discussed in some other posts. I made my first fly yesterday, but I am a kind of a nerd in other domains, hence a big interest into getting as much infos as possible. So, can someone point me to such discussion threads about these topics?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Jean-Pierre Pineau
would be a piece of cake for a good developer.
Sorry but this made me chuckle. I have been doing this for 6 years now (since the very start of the DJI SDK) and I can tell you from personal experience, it is anything but a "piece of cake". Just ask yourself why Autopilot (my previous app) and Dronelink are the only apps to do it.

Reactions: Leoncini
Sorry but this made me chuckle. I have been doing this for 6 years now (since the very start of the DJI SDK) and I can tell you from personal experience, it is anything but a "piece of cake". Just ask yourself why Autopilot (my previous app) and Dronelink are the only apps to do it.
I don’t know exactly how these things work being new to this realm, but would it be fair to assume that Dronelink would never be able to include a Follow Me-type of command given the way missions are handled by its platform?

I don’t know exactly how these things work being new to this realm, but would it be fair to assume that Dronelink would never be able to include a Follow Me-type of command given the way missions are handled by its platform?
No, adding follow to Dronelink is relatively easy, it just hasn't been a priority.

Sorry maybe my english is not as accurate as it should. It was not my intention to minimise the quality of dronelink. At the opposite, i think it is indeed the best application in this kind !
And for sure, you're a good developper.
While I'm in contact with you, could you please confirm if dronelink works with Mavic Mini in firmware 1.0.0400?
And second question if I may, is the 'follow me' feature implemented for the mini ?
Regards and again apologies !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD