DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is so why I'm glad DJI made the Mavic Pro..

Hey Pedro that's some great editing at the end, I plan to look at that in detail and get some ideas for future edits of my own videos - great work.

Reactions: Pedro
If they hadn't I would have missed 90% of this..

Am pretty chuffed with this one especially the end sequence (turn the volume up for Per). :)

Beautiful video, Iceland has been on my list for years, I think that you just nudged me over the edge. Thank you! The sound track is great also

Reactions: Pedro
Thanks guys, very kind.. :)

That took, I guess, about 10 hours to put together (I'm still learning!) and there are still a couple of bits that I missed that I would change, but I won't.

The only trouble with trips like this is they make everything at home look pretty mundane and boring. I need to get creative!

Was this shot in 4K?

Yes, apart from the clip in the car. I almost always use auto focus, auto exposure, set the white balance to the day (sunny, etc.), 4K NTSC 30fps, D-Cinelike, landscape profile as I believe the Mavic sensor benefits from a little sharpening.. I also use ND filters, most of these clips would have been with the ND16, some lower lights would have had the ND8 on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum