DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini This is South Sweden

Amazing!

Reactions: Thomas B
So this is my latest video. All drone shots are shot with the Mavic Mini. I just love this drone so much.
Beautifull places and a lovely dog ? Good idea to combine drone and ground based shots! But why in "only" 1080p?
Sorry to hear that you have been neglected ? The places you show us are very well suitable to overcome the sad past!
Good luck and enjoy the amazing calm landscapes!
cheers Paul

Beautifull places and a lovely dog ? Good idea to combine drone and ground based shots! But why in "only" 1080p?
Sorry to hear that you have been neglected ? The places you show us are very well suitable to overcome the sad past!
cheers Paul
cheers Paul
Thank you so much Paul! Your comment makes me very happy.
Sadly my economy is not the best atm...But saving for a new 4k drone.
Also gonna try 2.7k upcoming video! Thank you once again!

Thank you so much Paul! Your comment makes me very happy.
Sadly my economy is not the best atm...But saving for a new 4k drone.
Also gonna try 2.7k upcoming video! Thank you once again!
you´r welcome ? I am glad that you liked my comment! I remeber back when I was 24...I alway was more or less short of money, but little by little it became better! Good idea to choose 2.7k for the next shots because it looks way better than 1080p ? you say a 4k drone, it will be the mini 2? I first had the mini and now I sold it and I bought the mini 2 it´s really an amazing drone!
have a nice day and cheers, Paul

you´r welcome ? I am glad that you liked my comment! I remeber back when I was 24...I alway was more or less short of money, but little by little it became better! Good idea to choose 2.7k for the next shots because it looks way better than 1080p ? you say a 4k drone, it will be the mini 2? I first had the mini and now I sold it and I bought the mini 2 it´s really an amazing drone!
have a nice day and cheers, Paul
Yes! Little by little is the way i have to go! Yes im thinking about the Mini 2 or the mavic air 2. Mavic Pro and Mavic Air 1 second hand might work aswell. Depending on the money :D
Anyway im gonna do my best and save up for the perfect drone!
Thank you once again for the support! :D

Yes! Little by little is the way i have to go! Yes im thinking about the Mini 2 or the mavic air 2. Mavic Pro and Mavic Air 1 second hand might work aswell. Depending on the money :D
Anyway im gonna do my best and save up for the perfect drone!
Thank you once again for the support! :D
good idea to save up for the perfect drone ?? You´r welcome! Stay safe and have a nice weekend!
Paul

Great video - great message! Good reminder to take of yourself. Thumbswayup Thumbswayup

Reactions: Southnordic
I have a similar story and it really helped me to become self sufficient. . . self reliant. . . it can become a strength for you. NICE WORK, I Loved the bridge shot, great composition and cool how the camera moved with that one step.

Some very nice camera angles in there. Another nice compilation. What part of south Sweden are you from?
Thank you so much! Ive been all around south sweden. Never had one place. More about that in upcoming videos. Thank you so much again

I have a similar story and it really helped me to become self sufficient. . . self reliant. . . it can become a strength for you. NICE WORK, I Loved the bridge shot, great composition and cool how the camera moved with that one step.
Wow thats awesome! Hope everything is fine? Thank you so much as well

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidiophilifix