DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Turn Around Time Mavic Warranty

Shipped mine out 4/29 and got notified this afternoon that the repair was complete. Should ship out within 3 business days and then about a week for UPS ground.

I have learned some really darn spiffy lessons from the first major calamity (crash) mine went through.

1. DO NOT ALLOW SOFTWARE to FLY your drone from TAKE OFF NEVER!!! EVER in SUPER CAPS!

2. Get your drone way the heck in the sky before lending control to an app. And be prepared to yank the USB cable out of the RC and or/ power down the RC midflight so at least the drone will see no connection and hopefully RTH.

3. Buy a trackimo (I am ordering one next week).

and 4. If you are reading this before buying a MAVIC by the love of all that is good ... buy the DJI care Refresh PERIOD!

DJI support page now says "Product delivered" as of today, but that really just means they shipped it - tracking number isn't even valid with UPS yet.
Assuming I get it within the next 3 days, my turn-around time (to repair a factory defect) will be right at one month

Received my Mavic today, 5/12/17.
I say my Mavic, but in fact this one has a different serial number from the one I sent in. So it took DJI a month to replace my Mavic with a different one?

Just sent mine off for some stress cracks in the body and a gimbal crack I noticed back in March. Do they typically repair them or just send a new unit?

Just saying it took me two and a half months to getime back with constant emails to dji...

I have/had all kinds of problems with getting my Mavic back. First, the invoice was wrong... As they did not use my Refresh, then after weeks of calling they cancelled my original case number and gave me a new one. This pushed me to the back of the line. I finally have paid, but was told by a supervisor that at this time they are way behind and overrun by repairs and replacements. Good luck. Everyone I dealt with was polite, apologetic, and intent to be helpful. Just no results. I called often and posted to DJI FB support page (which might have helped). I think people get different results depending on how busy they are at the time you send it in. Bottom line I think you are looking at least several weeks at best.

I originally received my mavic on March 27th 2017. Camera would not work from day one. Talk to them for several hours on the phone trying to fix it and they said send it back to them. Sent it back April 4th after 3 weeks call Amazon which is who I bought it from and they called them. Got a different mavic back May 2nd. It worked great till May 18th. We were flying at dusk hit Focus and the camera went black. Next morning when to fly camera functions would not work and black screen. Call DJI spent two and a half hours on the phone trying to fix this. They said to send it back. Excuse me but ********. I called Amazon Friday the 19th explain what happened. They asked me if I wanted my money back or replacement I said a replacement one more time. They said I would have my replacement Sunday the 21st and they would deal with DJI. And if this one doesn't work I will get my money back. Hopefully DJI will transfer my DJI care to the new mavic. I ran my own business for 30 years if I treated my customers like this I would not of had any. I am retired now and do not need to stress of an incompetent company. Thank God for Amazon

Shipped mine out 4/29 and got notified this afternoon that the repair was complete. Should ship out within 3 business days and then about a week for UPS ground.

Finally received notice that "my" Mavic will be shipped back. The tracking number isn't updated yet but I received a call from someone at DJI last week saying it would be upgraded to 2 day shipping so we'll see.

The notice on the email indicates the s/n but this is different than my original Mavic so that's a little disappointing. According to the s/n it's showing it was manufactured on 4/11 so I'm wondering if this is a refurbished unit or could it actually be new?

They did not switch my DJI care they said I never had it in the first place. I sent them credit card receipts and their confirmation receipt and they still said I didn't have it so I asked for my money back they said they couldn't do that so at this point I'm done to the credit card company

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25