DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Mavic Owners Poll - Where did you get your drone from?

UK Mavic Owners Only - where did you buy your Mavic from?

• DJI

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • HeliGuy

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • FirstPersonView

• RCGeeks

• eBay

• Maplins

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Apple Online

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Amazon UK

• Wex Photographic

• Jessops

• Total voters

DirkGently

Reactions
I don't own a Mavic yet - my pre-order is still waiting.

But curious to know from UK people who actually have a Mavic - where did they get it from?

You may want to add Very.co.uk on to the list - for when/if they start to trickle through

I seemed to have reach max allowed in the list. Might have been my fault - fingers hit enter accidentally and it went live before I could finish!

You may want to add Very.co.uk on to the list - for when/if they start to trickle through
I ordered the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo from Very on 27th October. It was delivered on 1st December. The price was £1249.00 less 10% so £1124.10.

I ordered the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo from Very on 27th October. It was delivered on 1st December. The price was £1249.00 less 10% so £1124.10.

Impressive. I ordered from HeliGuy 7th Oct and it could easily be June before it arrives at their current stock rate which is barely 5 a week on average over the last 3 weeks ( zero until 3 weeks ago )
Ordered from Amazon on 27th Oct - no update on that.

Last edited:

That is really good.

I ordered 5th November, but I think you are the first person I have seen to have a VERY delivery..

Did you have an original date of 16/01/17 and it came early or were you always given that delivery date? Well done getting it so soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Did you have an original date of 16/01/17 and it came early or were you always given that delivery date? Well done getting it so soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
My original date was 17th November which later changed to 16th January 2017 so I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived on 1st December! I also have a battery on order which is showing as 16th January so if that arrives earlier I will be pleased.

Reactions: tgden
Why 10% discount?

Back in Oct/Nov, they were running a promo with discount off your first order when paying with credit. I got 20% of my fly less Mavic (although I don't have the mavic yet!!). I was also able to defer paying for 12 months so I'm not out of pocket.

Back in Oct/Nov, they were running a promo with discount off your first order when paying with credit. I got 20% of my fly less Mavic (although I don't have the mavic yet!!). I was also able to defer paying for 12 months so I'm not out of pocket.

Ah, I was confused by the 10%.

I ordered the fly more on the 4th Nov @ £1,249.00 less 20% and I'm still waiting for mine.

I'm beginning to wonder if those that ordered pre-price increase will ever get them.

Ah, I was confused by the 10%.

I ordered the fly more on the 4th Nov @ £1,249.00 less 20% and I'm still waiting for mine.

I think some just added the wrong code when ordering [emoji24]. Mavics seem to be turning up so hopefully the 16th Jan won't just be another let down!

Hi mates, i feel really sad to see that most of you are still waiting to get the mavic. I have been in that situation and know how it feels.

Well, I don't know if it can help or not but I have one brand new Mavic PRO fly less, sealed box, available. I am in Gothenburg, Sweden but would be glad to ship to U.K. If any of you are interested.

I pre ordered from 2 different dealers which ended up to get the product at the same week and I could not cancel. That's the reason I am selling one. If you want more info, pics, etc. please let me know.

I got my FlyMore Mavic off Ebay from a local, as it happens, who pre-ordered his from RC Geeks in October and it arrived 30th December - by which time he'd changed his mind and sold it sealed and unopened. I admit I paid 20% over the RRP but I'm no longer waiting

Couldn't vote as it doesn't have the option for eGlobal Central (UK).

Don't be fooled by the (UK) after their name - they are a Hong Kong Chinese company.

Nevertheless, they delivered a Mavic Pro Combo kit to me within six days for £819.99 Thumbswayup

NB It came tax paid - no Customs duty or VAT payable (ie it was imported properly, not just shipped to the UK leaving the customer to deal with the extra charges).

Mine arrived from TechintheBasket this afternoon. I can’t wait to take it out at the weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78