DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Use of Crystalsky with Mavic 2 pro

Curt

Reactions
I reached out to DJI engineering about updating the GO 4 app. for the new Mavic 2's with the use of the Crystalsky monitor. Their response was that the update is in the works and should be released soon.

Reactions: ibdunn
Thanks for asking. I wonder if they’ll make Cendence compatible with the M2P as well?

Brice made mention about making Cendence compatible with the Mavic 2 P, would you really want to do that. To me that would take away the spontaneity of just pulling it out of a bag on a trip and just flying. I've got the Cendence controller for my Inspire 2 and its ideal for that platform.

I see where you're coming from but I have decided to build my fleet for my business with the two new Mavics (Pro and Zoom) and hopefully the Phantom 5 which is rumored to have interchangeable lens capabilities. If the Cendence is compatible with the Mavic it cuts down on gear to lug around.
My buddy has an I2 with all the bells and whistles which we use on some jobs too.

I see where you're coming from but I have decided to build my fleet for my business with the two new Mavics (Pro and Zoom) and hopefully the Phantom 5 which is rumored to have interchangeable lens capabilities. If the Cendence is compatible with the Mavic it cuts down on gear to lug around.
My buddy has an I2 with all the bells and whistles which we use on some jobs too.
In a business perspective I understand where you’re coming from as far as having the ultra crystalsky for your business for myself everything is nothing but pure pleasure and fun. I do have both Crystalsky’s I’ve got the 7.85 for my Inspire 2 and I’ve got the 5.5 Crystalsky just for my Mavic,s. I’ve got both Mavic’s right now and will probably sell the Mavic Pro in the near future. I just sold my Phantom 4 pro + that I just wasn’t using and the Mavic 2 Pro takes up it’s space. Waiting for GO 4 update to use my Crystalsky on the new Mavic 2 Pro.

In a business perspective I understand where you’re coming from as far as having the ultra crystalsky for your business for myself everything is nothing but pure pleasure and fun. I do have both Crystalsky’s I’ve got the 7.85 for my Inspire 2 and I’ve got the 5.5 Crystalsky just for my Mavic,s. I’ve got both Mavic’s right now and will probably sell the Mavic Pro in the near future. I just sold my Phantom 4 pro + that I just wasn’t using and the Mavic 2 Pro takes up it’s space. Waiting for GO 4 update to use my Crystalsky on the new Mavic 2 Pro.

Take a look at this thread. Tired of waiting for Mavic 2 support on CrystalSky? Wait no longer!
I downloaded the file and updated the CS. It now shows the 2 as an option.
I will probably acquire a 5.5 for travel purposes as well. And I am selling my Mavic Pro+Osmo combo with lots of extras.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet