DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

video management

wytnyt

Reactions
ive watched tons on youtube but cant find where or how to copy movies/pics from the MP's sd card to pc,can the MP be connected to the pc to copy from?
i saw where to format the card but nothing on transferring.
tia

You seriously need to download and read the owner's manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf

You can either remove the microSD card from the Mavic and connect it to your computer with a card reader, or you can plug the Mavic directly into your computer. The Mavic needs to be powered on to do the transfer, but it doesn't have to be connected to the controller.

You seriously need to download and read the owner's manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171123/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual V1.8.pdf

You can either remove the microSD card from the Mavic and connect it to your computer with a card reader, or you can plug the Mavic directly into your computer. The Mavic needs to be powered on to do the transfer, but it doesn't have to be connected to the controller.

ive d/l and printed it into a booklet and have read several times but when trying to consume everything then things do get missed.
i know the card itself can be transferred thats a no brainer but didnt see where i could connect the MP which was my concern.
and many times a manual wont explain it in depth as well as a user can
thx for the help

theres 62 pages in the manual,i still have seen where it shows how to record to the phone as users says it can
guess thats on page 63:p

Last edited:
Taking SD card out is the fastest way to transfer large videos, but you can use micro USB on Mavic, too; it's USB 2.0.
usually it is in most cases i agree ,i just wanted to know just in case

i saw that reference but assumed it was for the sd card

ive d/l and printed it into a booklet and have read several times but when trying to consume everything then things do get missed.
i know the card itself can be transferred thats a no brainer but didnt see where i could connect the MP which was my concern.
and many times a manual wont explain it in depth as well as a user can
thx for the help

theres 62 pages in the manual,i still have seen where it shows how to record to the phone as users says it can
guess thats on page 63:p
Yea my Mavic out of the box records to the phone and the SD card as its standard method. Although the phone recording is 720p and the SD is 1080p. As for transferring, taking the SD card out would be much faster.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock