DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Visual System Calibration

skyview

Reactions
I am trying to recalibrate the visual system using the DJI Assistant software, but it keeps telling me to reboot the device. Several attempts at doing this have not succeeded. Any suggestions?

I am using the most recent Assistant software v 1.1.0-2 and have just updated the device firmware to 800

Can't offer help, but can say you're not alone in having troubles. I tried to do that calibration, kept on failing, at one point it asked me to tell it how large my screen was. The scariest part was when it wanted to test the belly sensors, but when I point my Mavic straight down like it says, the gimbal starts rattling around having a fit.

Same problem here....won't even enter the calibration screens....just "Please reboot aircraft".
Windows 10 (probably the problem)...When I installed Assistant windows asked me about installing a bunch of plugins and I said yes to all of them.
Even tried running in Win 8 compatibility mode but that didn't solve it.

Well crap....it's a windows issue.....I have Assistant installed on a Panasonic Toughbook running Win 7 and it works EXCEPT that the screen size it too small !! Grrrr....So Windows 10 doesn't like it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78