DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waiting Time for UAV Pilot registration

Airmap does work that way, you're right. Kittyhawk.io asks for a certificate number but seems satisfied with "Pending." Those are the only applications for requesting LAANC authorizations that I'm familiar with.

Correct, anytime you're asked for a certificate number simply put "pending". But like you both stated, Airmap doesn't even ask for one.

IMG_20190302_093209_963.jpg

Yeah, I'm guessing they don't check that information to grant authorization, rather they just gather and record it for accountability.

Hey, today I got my official United States of America Remote Pilot Certificate. It is dated Feb. 20, 2019, the date I passed the 107 test. So seven weeks from test to the Official UAS card.
Now I can put my real number on the outside of my Mavic. Big decision - do I just write it on with a felt pen, or do I have one of the members here make a nice decal, along with my phone number to be called if I lose it and someone finds it.
Now, if it would stop raining...

Hey, today I got my official United States of America Remote Pilot Certificate. It is dated Feb. 20, 2019, the date I passed the 107 test. So seven weeks from test to the Official UAS card.

Mine came in today as well! Nice birthday surprise from the FAA! ??

Now, if only it would stop raining...

Yup, started raining as soon as I got to the mailbox. ?

Attachments

• BCDDC639-5A3D-42E8-B5C7-DB1674C03B51.jpeg
    BCDDC639-5A3D-42E8-B5C7-DB1674C03B51.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 14
I also just got my permanent certificate and ID card in the mail today, issued 2/22/19. About six weeks and a couple days after my test date.

Took my exam 2/28/19, got my hard copy license in the mail 4/8/19

If you go to Airmen Certification it will tell you what licenses the FAA is processing. Currently they are processing permanent Airmen Certificates for temporary certificates that were issued approximately March 12, 2019.

If you're anxiously awaiting your permanent certificate, you can call FAA Records at 866-878-2498. The recording will tell you which application date they are working on at present. As of today, they're processing apps filed 3/12/2019. My app date was 3/5/2019, so my cert "should" come in the mail any day now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_