DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Was I jammed flying near a sporting event?

Excellent. Thanks for the clarification. Make sense now. Guess I submit for my 107.29 exemption.

Yes just one thing if it wasn't clear, even if your a 107 pilot doesn't stop you from flying for fun also, so if your not doing commercial work and purely flying for enjoyment then you can fly under the hobby rules.

As your video feed and aircraft control were unaffected by this incident, I'm thinking it might have just been a gimbal problem rather than any jamming or interference. Was it windy that day?

I have had similar experience where in fairly windy conditions above a hill the picture (when the aircraft was orientated in a certain direction) would rotate alarmingly and jump about like it was having a fit. Still had full control of the bird but the video was all over the place. When I dropped down and flew away from the wind the picture still jumped around for a bit before setting down and stabilising.

At one point I even received a motor overload message - t was just the wind blowing the camera about, presumably eddying around the front of the Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569