DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s way-point time lapse over 2 days

mxzrevman

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
i saved the way-point from a timelaspe i did last week,in the middle of the day, and went back to that spot at dawn today
i think my camera setting could have been better still working on that
what do you all think, has anybody done something similar?

Reactions: GFields
I've given up on drone Timelapse's with my 2P because of the jumpiness that your video has. I love the idea using the waypoints to show different times/seasons, just very hard to do pro level with our little drones.

I've given up on drone Timelapse's with my 2P because of the jumpiness that your video has. I love the idea using the waypoints to show different times/seasons, just very hard to do pro level with our little drones.
i know, the one i did at dawn isnt bad because there was no wind, but the day time one was very windy
davince has a stabilization feature that works pretty good, i forgot to apply it to this video though

Reactions: F00Man
i know, the one i did at dawn isnt bad because there was no wind, but the day time one was very windy
davince has a stabilization feature that works pretty good, i forgot to apply it to this video though
I think you did a great job! You had your subject, colors were good, and yes, a little jumpy but who cares? Looked really nice.

I have a very long history of failures trying to do timelapses with the Mavic 2 Pro It is a total waste of time. This film did not change my mind. I call it the wobbles. There is simply too much instability to dod a timelapse with a drone. You really need a tripod. Period.

Very nice!

Timelapses are not realistic to begin with, so I feel the subject and perspective are more important than stabilization. I liked your efforts. As you said, maybe a little more blur during the daylight segment.

iv used the stabilizer in davinci to get rid of the shakes
its not perfect, but its a little better ...and yes im a little bored, lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe