DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What version of android go 4 app did offline maps disappear?

Any idea what version they went back to google maps for android?
i know 4.0.4 has offline maps. Did 4.0.5?

The offline maps seem to be missing on a case-by-case basis. I'm running the latest version of Android and the latest version of Go4, and I have the option to access offline maps in my menu. But, there are a few threads here where others report that the option is missing. I'm not sure what the missing variable is. Do you have Google Maps loaded on your device? I'm just trying to figure out if it's now relying on that app for its data...

The offline maps seem to be missing on a case-by-case basis. I'm running the latest version of Android and the latest version of Go4, and I have the option to access offline maps in my menu. But, there are a few threads here where others report that the option is missing. I'm not sure what the missing variable is. Do you have Google Maps loaded on your device? I'm just trying to figure out if it's now relying on that app for its data...

I would believe that because i use 2 different phones and have and updated both and checking it on one assumed it would be on both and later to find it missing.
The issue I have is google maps is glitchy when used offline even if have the area saved through the maps app, some times i will take off and find that my map is completely blank, no map, no little arrow, nothing but a little google logo on the bottom right of the map panel. This glitch never happens with other offline map.

I hear ya. I've had the same problem with Google Maps. I'm just trying to figure out what is the missing, or common, variable that determines if Go4's offline maps appear in the menu. I have access to the offline maps on both of my Android devices, one running Android 5.x, and another running 7.1.2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi