DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When will apple start shipping?

For those on the sidelines, it looks like DJI is shipping extras with existing Apple orders... I called a local store and they had 1 shipped for a customer, and another one unclaimed. I am still waiting for my official "it's ready to pick up email", but I talked to someone in the store and they said they laid eyes on it today...

(runs for cover from the shoes flying from all of you poor people waiting)

I didn't pre-order either, just saw it in stock online. That's why I said it was a race for the first walk in buyer!

I just ordered one online for store pickup. I called to make sure it wasnt a glitch and they said they have put it aside and ready for pickup!!

I just called and they said in store pickup would be Jan 5th and online orders will be 6-7 weeks. Same information was stated online as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

i chatted with apple yesterday which mad me even more mad. i placed order in the 29th of sept and no new info. makes me so mad other people who ordered weeks later had theres ship and deliver already

For those on the sidelines, it looks like DJI is shipping extras with existing Apple orders... I called a local store and they had 1 shipped for a customer, and another one unclaimed. I am still waiting for my official "it's ready to pick up email", but I talked to someone in the store and they said they laid eyes on it today...

(runs for cover from the shoes flying from all of you poor people waiting)
I put in a bunch of random zip codes and actually found a store that said there was one in inventory.. so looks like this might just be right

Its official, I might be the first "walk-in" customerMavic buyer in the world...LOL

View attachment 1175
Thank you Anthony! Didn't even think APple would have these but sure enough after checking, I found one! woohooo, just waiting for payment to clear!! I am sooo happy lol

Just pick got mine @ Apple Store on -4th in NYC

Attachments

• IMG_2499.JPG
    IMG_2499.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: schpenxel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member